Railway WCR Station Master Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 38 Posts
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 For 38 Station Master posts against GDCE Quota Apply Online @wcr.indianrailways.gov.in from 26 June to 25 July 2021
WCR Station Master Recruitment 2021 –
West Central Railway (WCR), Jabalpur has published the Notification for the recruitment of 38 Station Master posts. This notification has released for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) WCR 2021-22. Those Candidates who are interested and complete all eligibility criteria can apply online before 25 July 2021.
Read the full article to know important dates, Application fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details & more details.
WCR Railway Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. – 01/2021 GDCE – NTPC (Graduate)
Important Dates for WCR GDCE Station Master Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application – 26 June 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online – 25 July 2021
No Application Fee Charge for Any Category.
Eligibility Criteria for Railway WCR Station Master Vacancy 2021
Age Limit as on 01.07.2021
- For General Category – Below 40 Years
- For OBC Category – Below 43 Years
- For SC/ST Category – Below 45 Years
- More Detail About Age Relaxation Read the Notification link.
- Must have any Degree from recognized university.
WCR Station Master Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details – total 38 Posts
Selection Process for WCR Railway Recruitment 2021 against GDCE Quota
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
WCR Station Master Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Pay Scale (per Month): Level-6 (Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-)
How to Apply WCR Station Master Recruitment 2021
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for this Sarkari Naukri through the Official Website of WCR Railway Website https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/ from 26 June to 25 July 2021.
Important Links for WCR Station Master Vacancy 2021
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Notification Link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Updates – Click Here