FCI AGM & MO Admit Card 2021 for 89 Vacancies
FCI Assistant General Manager (AGM) & Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy 2021 Admit Card
Post Date – 01-03-2021
Post Update – 01-07-2021
Vacancy – 89 Vacancies
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has given released the Admit Card for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer vacancy. All those Candidates who are enrolled with this vacancy can Download Admit Card Now. (Direct Link Given below in Important Links Section)
Read the full article to know important dates, age limit, application fee, vacancy details.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
Asst General Manager, Medical Officer Vacancy in FCI
01/2021-FCI Category I
Important Dates for FCI AGM & MO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 01-03-221 at 10:00AM
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 31-03-2021 by 04:00 PM
- Date for Download Admit Card: 01 July 2021
- Examination Date: July 2021
Application Fee for FCI AGM & MO Vacancy 2021
- For General / OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
- All Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online Through Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets & UPI.
Qualification for FCI AGM & MO Vacancy 2021
For Assistant General Manager (General Administration)
- Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institutes recognized by Central Govt. with minimum 55% marks; OR
- ACA/AICWA/ACS OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law / 5 years Integrated Course in Law from recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
- NOTE: In case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 50%.
For Assistant General Manager (Technical)
- B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks. OR
B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks; OR
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks. OR
- B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks. OR
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural BioTechnology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks.
- Note: In case of SC/ST/ PwBD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 50% .
For Assistant General Manager (Accounts)
Associate membership of (i) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or (ii) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or (iii) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
For Assistant General Manager (Law)
Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute with 5 years’ experience.
For Medical Officer
- MBBS Degree with 3 Year Experience.
Age limit (as on 01-01-2021) | Vacancy Details – 89 Vacancies
|Post Name||Total||Age Limit|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||30||Maximum 30 Years|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||27||Maximum 28 Years|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||22||Maximum 28 Years|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||8||Maximum 33 Years|
|Medical Officer||2||Maximum 35 Years|
FCI Category Wise Vacancy Details
|AGM (General Administration)||12||03||09||03||03||30|
The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
How to Apply for FCI AGM & MO Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through given below link from 01-03-2021 to 31-03-2021.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Admit Card Now.
Important Links for FCI AGM MO Recruitment 2021
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here