NTA NEET UG 2021 Application Form Released Exam Date out
NTA NEET UG 2021 Admission Form –
NEET 2021 application form has been released on July 13 on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in. NTA has also released the official NEET 2021 notification along with the information brochure. NTA NEET 2021 official notification includes all details on the NEET application form last date and all other important dates. Those Candidates who are interested and want to take Admission through NEET 2021 Entrance test. Kindly check below all the information.
NTA NEET Admission 2021 Online Form
Important Dates for NEET 2021
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 13 July 2021
- Last Date for Online Registration: 07 August 2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 07 August 2021
- Correction/Modification Date : 08-12 August 2021
- Exam Date : 12 September 2021
- Exam City Details Available : 20 August 2021
- Admit Card Available : 09 September 2021
- Result Declared : Notified later
NTA NEET 2021 Application Fee
- For General Category : Rs.1500/-
- For EWS / OBC : Rs.1400/-
- For SC / ST / PH : Rs.800/-
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card /Credit Card or Net Banking OR Offline through E-Challan.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2021 Entrance Exam
- Age limit should be between 17 -25 Years.
- For Age Relaxation read the Brochure link. (Brochure Link Given below)
- Must be Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Kindly See the Full Information Brochure (Brochure Link Given below)
Note – Kindly Download Brochure to check all eligibility including Syllabus.
How to Apply For NEET (UG) 2021 Entrance Exam
Interested candidates can Apply Online through Official Website of NTA NEET or Direct link given below. Candidates are advised to Read the Brochure Carefully before Apply Online.
Important Links / Direct links for NEET 2021
Download Brochure – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Update – Click Here