SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 Out for 6100 Vacancies
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Admit Card Released for 6100 Posts, Direct link given below to Download Admit Card
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021 –
State Bank of India has released Admit Card for the Recruitment to the Apprentice Posts in All over India. Those Candidates who are enrolled in the vacancy can Download Admit Card Now.
Please, Read the Full Articles to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details and more.
Post Date – 05 July 2021
Post Update – 06 September 2021
Job Location – All India
Vacancy – 6100 Vacancies
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10
- Starting Dates for Apply Online – 06 July 2021
- Last Date For Apply Online – 26 July 2021
- Last Date For Fee Payment – 26 July 2021
- Online Exam Date – August 2021
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates : Rs.300/-
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates : No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Notification 2021
SBI Apprentice 2021 Age Limit
- 20 -28 Years as on 31.10.2020
- For Age Relaxation Read the Notification Link.
Educational Qualification for SBI Apprentice
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details – Total 6100 Vacancies
Category Wise SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details
State and Language Wise Vacancy Details
Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of –
(i) Online Written Test and
(ii) Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentice Stipend (Salary) Details
- Stipend of Rs.15000/- per month
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Online Form 2021?
Interested candidates can Apply online by given below direct link from 06 July to 26 July 2021.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Admit Card Now