CISF Constable Tradesman 2022 PET/PST Admit Card 2023 out for 710 Vacancies, Download Here Now
Updated News 23.03.203 CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Notification – Download CISF PST/PET Admit Card 2023 for CISF 710 Constable / Tradesman Post, PET/PST Exam Date will be start from 05 April 2023 @cisfrectt.in (Go to below Important Links Section to Download Admit Card)
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Sarkari Result
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published the Official notification for the Recruitment of 710 Constable Tradesman on various Post. Candidate should have 10th Pass from any recognized board of India. Those Candidates who are interested in CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 and Complete all following eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 21 November to 20 December 2022.
Read the full Article to know CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Important Dates, Application Fee, Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, CISF Official Notification pdf and More.
Post Date – 15 November 2022
Post Update –24 April 2023
Vacancy – 710 Vacancies
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2022
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 21 November 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 20 December 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 20 December 2022
- PET/PST Exam Date Starts from – 05 April 2023
- PET/PST Admit Card Release Date – 23 April 2023
CISF Tradesman Vacancy 2022 Application Fee
- For GEN / EWS / OBC Category – Rs. 100/-
- For Other Category – No Fee
- For All Category Female Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination Fee Online through Debit /Credit Card or Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022
Age limit as on 01.08.2022
- 18 – 23 Years as on 01 August 2022.
- Candidates should be born between 02/08/1999 to 01/08/2004.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Rules.
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification –
- 10th/ Matric Pass from any Recognized Board of India.
- Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man and Welder). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
Physical Eligibility for CISF Constable Tradesman Post
CISF Tradesman Physical Eligibility
|UR / OBC / SC||170 CMS||80-85 CMS||157 CMS|
|ST||162.5 CMS||76-81 CMS||150 CMS|
- Male : 1.6 KM in 6 Min 30 Second
- Female : 800 Meter in 4 Minutes.
CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy Details – Total 710 Vacancies
|Trade||Gender||Northern Sector||NCR Sector||Western Sector||Central Sector||Eastern Sector||Southern Sector||South Eastern Sector||North Eastern Sector|
Sector Wise State Covered Details
- Northern Sector : Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Punjab & Rajasthan.
- NCR Sector : Delhi, Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Western Sector : Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra.
- Central Sector : Chhatisgarh & Madhya Pradesh
- Eastern Sector : Bihar & Jharkhand
- Southern Sector : Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pudducherry, Tamil Nadu & Telangana.
- South Eastern Sector : Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Odisha & West Bengal.
- North Eastern Sector : Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura.
Selection Process for CISF Constable/ Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documentation
- Written Examination under OMR / CBT Mode
- Skill test
- Medical Examination
CISF Constable Tradesman Salary
- Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) Per Month
How to Apply for CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and Interested candidates can Apply Online through CISF Official Website https://www.cisfrectt.in/ from 21 November to 20 December 2022.