IOCL Technician & Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2021
Subject – IOCL Recruitment 2021: Technician & Trade Apprentice Admit Card
Vacancy – Total 505 Vacancies
IOCL has issued Admit Card for the notification of Technician & Trade Apprentice Recruitment in States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam). All those candidate who are interested and complete the eligibility criteria can apply online before 26th February 2021.
Enrolled Candidates Can download their Admit Card Now.
IOCL Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2021 till 05:00 PM
- Admit Card Release Date: 01-03-2021 till 05:00 PM
- Tentative Date for Written Test: 14-03-2021
- Tentative Date for Upload of Provisionally Qualified Candidates for DV: 25-03-2021 till 05:00 PM
There are no Application fee will be charged.
Age limit as on 31-01-2021
18 – 24 Years. Age Relaxation as per IOCL Recruitment rules.
|Name of Discipline||Educational Qualification|
IOCL Technician Apprentice
|Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||Diploma n Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation||Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering|
|Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics||Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics||Diploma in Electronics Engineering|
|IOCL Trade Apprentice|
|Fitter||ITI in Fitter|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician|
|Electronic Mechanic||ITI in Electronic Mechanic|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Instrument Mechanic|
|Machinist||ITI in Machinist|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||12th Class|
|Retail Sales Associate|
More Details Read the Notification.
- Trade Apprentice – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant field from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) – Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
Vacancy Details – Total 505 Vacancies
|Name of State||No. of Post|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)|
|Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresh Apprentice)|
|Trade Apprentice DEO (Skill Certificate Holder)|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate) Fresh Apprentice|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate) Skill Certificate Holder|
Get more details read the full vacancy Notification before Apply Online
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Download Vacancy Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here