RPSC Hospital Caretaker Admit Card 2023 Out for 55 Care Taker Vacancies, Download Here Now
Updated News 05.02.2023 – RPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification – RPSC Hospital Care Taker Admit Card Out Download Now @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Hospital Caretaker Recruitment 2022 –
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published the New Vacancy Notification for the Recruitment of 55 Hospital Care Taker Post in Rajasthan. Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with MBA / PGD in Hospital Management / Hospital Administration / Hospital and Health Care Management. All Those Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan Hospital Caretaker Recruitment 2022 and following all eligibility criteria can apply online from 30 May to 29 June 2022.
Read the full Article to know important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details and more.
Post Date – 30 May 2022
Post Update – 05 February 2023
Vacancy – 55 Vacancies
Job Location – Rajasthan
RPSC Rajasthan Hospital Care Taker Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 06/ 2022
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 30 May 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 29 June 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 29 June 2022
- Admit Card Released Date – 04 February 2023
- Exam Date – 10 February 2023
- For General/OBC/MBC (Other State Candidates) : Rs.350/-
- For Non Creamy layer OBC/MBC/EWS candidates of Rajasthan – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/PH Candidates of Rajasthan : Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online through E-Mitra KIOSK / Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) OR Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking mode.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Hospital Care Taker Recruitment 2022
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2023)
- 21 – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RPSC Recruitment Rules.
- More Details refer to the Notification.
Hospital Caretaker Rajasthan Qualification
- Graduate from a University established by law in India and MBA/PGD (two year regular course) in Hospital Management/Hospital Administration/Hospital and Health Care Management and
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
RPSC Hospital CareTaker Vacancy 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 55 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Rajasthan Hospital Care Taker||55|
Rajasthan Hospital Care Taker Selection Process
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply for Rajasthan RPSC Hospital Care Taker Vacancy 2022?
Interested Candidates can Apply Online through RPSC Official Website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ or given below direct link from 30 May to 29 June 2022.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Admit Card Now