SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Skill / Typing Test Re-Exam Admit Card 2023 out For SSC Steno Grade C & D Vacancies, Download Here Now
Updated News (07.03.2023) – SSC Stenographer Skill Test Re-Exam Admit Card 2023 – Download Re-Exam Skill / Typing Test Admit Card for SSC Steno Grade C And Grade D Vacancies. Exam Qualified Candidates can Download Re-Exam Skill Test Admit Card Now @ssc.nic.in (Direct link given below in Important Links Section to Download Skill Test Admit Card) Exam Date is held on 10th March 2023.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 –
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 Sarkari Result – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the latest Job Notification for the recruitment of of Stenographer Grade C and D Exam, 2022 for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Candidates should have 12th passed to apply SSC Steno Vacancy 2022. Those candidates who are interested in SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 and following all eligibility criteria can apply Online from 20 August to 05 September 2022.
Read the full article to know SSC Stenographer Notification 2022 pdf, Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Apply Online, Official Notification etc.
Post Date – 20 August 2022
Post Update – 13 February 2023
Job Location – All India
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2022
Advt. No.: HQ-PPII03(1)/2/2022-PP_II
SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification Date
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 20 August 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 05 September 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 06 September 2022
- Last Date for Correction Application Form – 07 September 2022
- SSC Steno 2022 Exam Date (Paper 1) – 17 And 18 November 2022
- SSC Steno Admit Card/ Status Available – 09 November 2022
- Answer Key Release Date – 24 November 2022
- Exam Result Announced Date –09 January 2023
- Skill Test Exam Date – 15-16 February 2023
- Skill Test Admit Card / Status Date – 06 March 2023
- Re-Exam Skill Test Exam Date – 10 March 2023
Application Fee for SSC Steno Exam 2022
- For General / OBC / EWS Category : Rs.100/-
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates of Rajasthan : No Fee
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination Fee Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net Banking Mode Or Offline through E-Challan.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022
SSC Stenographer Age Limit as on 01.01.2022
- For SSC Stenographer Grade C – 18 -30 Years
- For SSC Stenographer Grade D – 18 -27 Years
- For Age Relaxation Extra as Per SSC Steno Recruitment Rules.
Educational Qualification –
For SSC Stenographer Grade C –
Candidates must passed in 12th standard and candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi at the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m).
Transcription time :
English 50 minutes
Hindi : 65 minutes
For SSC Stenographer Grade D –
Candidates must passed 12th standard and candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 80 w.p.m.
Transcription time :
English 40 minutes
Hindi : 55 minutes
SSC Stenographer 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination and Skill Test.
SSC Stenographer 2022 Salary Details
SSC Grade C and Grade D stenographer salary –
|Grade/Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Gross Pay (PerMonth)|
|SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’||9300-34800||4200 (Pay band 2)||Rs.50,682/-|
|SSC Stenographer Grade ‘D’||5200-20200||2400 (Pay Band 1)||Rs.37,515/|
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Vacancy 2022 ?
Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply Online through SSC Official Website http://www.ssc.nic.in/ OR Given below Direct links from 20 August to 05 September 2022.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Skill Test Admit Card Now
SSC Steno 2022 Important Links
Download SSC Stenographer Re-Exam Skill Test Admit Card 2023 –
|State Name||SSC Region||Download Admit Card/ Status|
|Uttar Pradesh And Bihar||SSC CR||Click Here|
|Rajasthan, Delhi & Uttarakhand||SSC NR||Status | Admit Card|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||SSC MPR||Click Here|
|West Bengal, Orrisha, Jharkhand, A&N Islands, Sikkim||SSC ER||Click Here|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||SSC NWR||Click Here|
|Karnataka, Kerela||SSC KKR||Click Here|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||SSC NER||Click Here|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||SSC WR||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||SSC SR||Click Here|