Coast Guard Yantrik, Navik Stage III Admit Card Out for 02/2021 Batch
Download Stage-III Call Letter for Indian Coast Guard As Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik 02/2021 Batch. Download Admit Card Now. (Direct Link Given Below in Important Links Section)
Post Date – 01 January 2021
Post Update – 14-10-2021
Join Indian Coast Guard has released the admit card for Stage III Exam for Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik 02/2021 Batch. The exam for Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) & Yantrik vacancies is scheduled to be held on 26 October 2021 at INS Chilka. The candidates can download ICG CGEPT Navik (DB) 02/2021 Batch Stage 3 call letter by given below Direct link.
All those candidates who are enrolled an successfully qualified Stage II Exam can download Stage III Admit Card Now.
Join Indian Coast Guard
For Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) & Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2021 till 18:00 hrs
- Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam
- Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/ End March 2021
- Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: 29 June to 03 July 2021
- Stage-II Exam Result Declared – 12 August 2021
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early August 2021
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB): Early October 2021
- Date for Exam Result : Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days
- Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Aug 2021
- Date of Training for Navik (GD): Oct 2021
- Stage-III Exam Date – 26 October 2021 at INS Chilka
- Stage -III Admit Card Released Date – 14 October 2021
- For GEN / OBC / EWS Category : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Category : NIL
- Payment Mode – Candidates can pay the Application Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Eligibility Criteria for ICG Navik / Yantrik 02/2021 Recruitment
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- For Navik GD & Yantrik – Born Between from 01/08/1999 to 31/07/2003.
- For Navik DB – Born Between from 01/10/1999 to 30/09/2003.
- For Navik (General Duty) – 10+2 Passed with Physics & Mathematics.
- For Navik (Domestic Branch) – 10th / High School Passed
- For Yantrik – 10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
Indian Coast Guard 02/2021 Vacancy Details – Total 358 Vacancies
Enrolled Candidates can Download Stage-III Admit Card Now.
Important Links | Direct Links
Download Stage-III Admit Card – Click Here
Download Stage-II Result – Click Here
Download Stage-II Admit Card – Click Here
Download Stage-II Exam Notice – Click Here
Download Result – Click Here
Download Result Instruction – Click Here
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Apply Online – Registration | LogIn
Download Notification – Hindi | English
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Updates – Click Here
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram Group||WhatsApp | Telegram|
|Follow us On Social Media||Facebook | Instagram|
|Daily Sarkari Results || Latest Sarkari Naukri||10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs|