Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 01/2022 Stage-II Exam Date for 350 Vacancies
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2021 Notification – Stage-II Exam date Out for 350 Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik Post @joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. (Direct Link given below in Important Links Section)
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification –
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released Stage-II examination Notice for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik for 01/2022 Batch. Those Candidates who are enrolled in the vacancy can download Stage-II examination Notice Now. The Stage-II examination is scheduled from 16-18 Nov 21 at 09 examination centre. Candidates will be able to download E-admit card of Stage-II from 01 Nov 21 (1500 hrs) till 18 Nov 21(1700 hrs).
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 21 June 2021
Post Update – 30 October 2021
Vacancy – 350 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : 01/2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 02 July 2021
- Last Date for Registration : 16 July 2021 till 06:00 PM
- Exam Date – September 2021
- Exam City and Date issued – 14 September 2021
- Result Declared – 22 October 2021
- Stage-II Exam Date – 16 – 18 November 2021
- Stage – II Admit Card Released Date – 01 November 2021
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for ICG Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2021
- Age limit must be 18 – 22 Years.
- For Navik GD & Yantrik – Should be born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004.
- For Navik DB – Should be born between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2004.
- For Navik General Duty GD – Class 12th (10+2) Exam passed with Mathematics and Physics OR Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
- For Navik Domestic Branch DB – Class 10th (Matric) passed.
- For Yantrik – Class 10th passed with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.
Coast Guard Navik Yantrik 01/2022 Vacancy Details – Total 350 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Selection Process for ICG Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2021
Selection Will be complete by following these 3 steps –
• Written Test
• Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
• Medical Examination.
How to Apply for Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online via ICG Official Website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in from 02 July to 16 July 2021.
Important Links for ICG Navik Yantrik Recruitment 2021
Download Stage-II Exam Date Notice – Click Here
Download Result – Result | Notice
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Download Exam City and Date Details – Click Here
Download Exam Date Notice – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Notification Link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Update – Click Here
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram Group||WhatsApp | Telegram|
|Follow us On Social Media||Facebook | Instagram|
|Daily Sarkari Results || Latest Sarkari Naukri||10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs|