Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 01/2023 Online Form for 300 Vacancies
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Online for 300 Navik (General Duty) Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Post for 01/2023 Batch @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification –
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has published the latest Recruitment Notification for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik post through Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT) for 01/2023 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in Indian Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2022 and Following all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 08 September 2022 to 24 September 2022 till 05:30 PM.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 27 August 2022
Post Update – 22 September 2022
Job Location – All India
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 01/2023
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 08 September 2022
- Last Date for Registration : 24 September 2022 till 05:30 PM
- Exam Date – Notified Soon
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for ICG Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2022
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Age limit
- Age limit must be 18 – 22 Years.
- For Navik GD & Yantrik – Should be born between 01/05/2001 to 30/04/2005.
- For Navik DB – Should be born between 01/05/2001 to 30/04/2005
- For Navik (General Duty GD) – 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- For Navik (Domestic Branch DB) – 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- For Yantrik – 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Coast Guard Navik Yantrik 02/2022 Vacancy Details – Total 300 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Navik (General Duty)||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||40|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Selection Process for ICG Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2022
Selection Will be complete by following these 3 steps –
• Written Test
• Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
• Medical Examination.
How to Apply for Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can apply online via ICG Official Website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in from 08 September to 24 September 2022.
Important Links for ICG Navik Yantrik Recruitment 2022