Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Admit Card for 50 Vacancies
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2021 Notification – Admit Card Released for Assistant Commandant Post on Various Branch @joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification –
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released Admit Card for the post of Assistant Commandant (General Duty, Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA), Technical (Engineering & Electrical) for 02/2022 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested and Following all eligibility criteria can read the full Notification and Apply Online from 06 December to 17 December 2021.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Admit Card Now (Direct Link given below in Important Links Section)
Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Salary Details is Available on Official Notification, which is given below in Important Links Section.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details, Notification & More.
Post Date – 28 November 2021
Post Update – 28 December 2021
Vacancy – 50 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Batch
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 06 December 2021
- Last Date for Registration : 17 December 2021 till 05:00 PM
- Exam Date – January 2022
- Admit Card Released Date – 28 December 2021
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates – No Fee
- For SC/ST Candidates – No Fee
- NO Application Fee Required for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for ICG AC 02/2022 Recruitment 2021
- For Assistant Commandant (General Duty) – Born to be between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2001
- For Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot CPL SSA) – Born to be between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2003
- For Assistant Commandant (Technical (Engineering & Electrical) – Born to be between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2001
For Assistant Commandant (General Duty) – For Male Candidates Only
- Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year
- Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination
For Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot CPL SSA) – For Male / Female Candidates
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA
For Assistant Commandant Technical (Engineering & Electrical) – For Male Candidates Only
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive / Mechatronics / Industrial and Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace with 60% Marks.
- 10+2 with Physics / Math as a Compulsory Subject with 60% Marks.
Coast Guard AC 02/2022 Vacancy Details – Total 50 Vacancies
How to Apply for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Batch Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can apply online via ICG Official Website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in from 06 December to 17 December 2021.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Admit Card Now
Important Links for ICG Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Recruitment 2021
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Notification Link – Click Here
Join Telegram Channel – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Update – Click Here
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram Group||WhatsApp | Telegram|
|Follow us On Social Media||Facebook | Instagram|
|Daily Sarkari Results || Latest Sarkari Naukri||10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs|