UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card 2022 Out for Loco Pilot Vacancy, Direct Link Here
Utility Powertech Limited Recruitment 2022 – Admit Card Released for Assistant Loco Driver Trainee Posts @utilitypowertech.org
UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2022 –
Utility Powertech Limited, UPL has published the latest Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot Trainee Post on contract basis. Candidates should have 10th passed & ITI Certificate in Relevant Trades. Those Candidates who are interested in UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2022 and following all eligibility criteria can apply online from 30 March to 19 April 2022.
UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card 2022 –
UPL has released Admit Card for the post of Assistant Loco Driver Trainees. Candidates who have applied for the post can download UPL Assistant Loco Driver Admit Card Now, and Exam Date is held on 17 July 2022. (Go to Important Links Section to Download UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card)
Read the full Article to know important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details and more.
Post Date – 01 April 2022
Post update – 12 July 2022
Job Location – Vindhyachal (Madhya Pradesh)
UPL Assistant Loco Driver Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important Dates for UPL ALP Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 30 March 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 19 April 2022
- Admit Card Released – 12 April 2022
- Exam Date – 17 July 2022
- No Application Fee Charge for this ECIL Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for UPL Assistant Loco Driver Recruitment 2022
Age Limit as on 01.03.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPL Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification for UPL Asst Loco Driver Trainee Vacancy 2022
- 10 / Matric pass from Govt. affiliated Board.
- Govt. Affiliated ITI Certificate (Fitter, Electrician and Diesel Mechanic) issued by NCVT / SCVT.
UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2022 Details
- The project affected candidates of NTPC Vindhyachal shall be given preference in recruitment selection process.
- Interested candidates can apply online with their valid email ID in the prescribed format which can be reached by clicking on the given link available on UPL website www.utilitypowertech.org
- The link on the UPL website will be functional from date 30.03.2022 10.00 A.M. To Dated 19.04.2022 upto 6 P.M. 4. No manual paper / offline applications shall be considered.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria as above and other norms mentioned on registration portal on the website www.utilitypowertech.org.
- The registered candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type / multiple choice type written test.
- The test paper will be i.e bilingual in English and Hindi.
- Selected candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian Railways.
- Training shall be given in English and Hindi medium.
- Complete Cost of training shall be borne by UPL.
- During the training Trainees shall be given a Consolidated stipend of Rs. 7000/- (Rupees Seven thousand only) per month.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign a service agreement bond before start of training in favour of UPL for Rs. 600000/- (Rupees Six lakhs only) and GST extra, for period of 5 years.
- On successful completion of training, these candidates will be engaged on contractual agreement and deployed for assignment at UPL Vindhyachal at minimum wages rate for highly skilled category as per the Central Government notification for area (C), alongwith other allowance as applicable.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website regularly for any information updates.
- UPL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if necessary.
How to Apply for UPL Assistant Loco Driver Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidate Can Apply Online by given below direct link Between 30.03.2022 to 19.04.2022 through Online Form.
How to Download UPL ALP Admit Card 2022 ?
- Go to the official website of UPL Recruitment i.e.https://jobapply.in/upl2020Vindhyachal/
- Now, click on ‘Click here to download Admit Card’
- A new page will be opened where you are required to enter your Online Application No, Date of Birth and Email-ID
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button
- Download Utility Powertech Limited Admit Card
Enrolled Candidates can Download Admit Card Now