UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Loco Pilot Vacancy, ITI Pass Can Apply
Utility Powertech Limited Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Assistant Loco Driver Trainee Posts @utilitypowertech.org
UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2022 –
Utility Powertech Limited, UPL has published the latest Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot Trainee Post on contract basis. Candidates should have 10th passed & ITI Certificate in Relevant Trades. Those Candidates who are interested in UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2022 and following all eligibility criteria can apply online from 30 March to 19 April 2022.
Read the full Article to know important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details and more.
Post Date – 01 April 2022
Post update – 04 April 2022
Job Location – Vindhyachal (Madhya Pradesh)
UPL Assistant Loco Driver Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important Dates for UPL ALP Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 30 March 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 19 April 2022
- No Application Fee Charge for this ECIL Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for UPL Assistant Loco Driver Recruitment 2022
Age Limit as on 01.03.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPL Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification for UPL Asst Loco Driver Trainee Vacancy 2022
- 10 / Matric pass from Govt. affiliated Board.
- Govt. Affiliated ITI Certificate (Fitter, Electrician and Diesel Mechanic) issued by NCVT / SCVT.
UPL Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2022 Details
- The project affected candidates of NTPC Vindhyachal shall be given preference in recruitment selection process.
- Interested candidates can apply online with their valid email ID in the prescribed format which can be reached by clicking on the given link available on UPL website www.utilitypowertech.org
- The link on the UPL website will be functional from date 30.03.2022 10.00 A.M. To Dated 19.04.2022 upto 6 P.M. 4. No manual paper / offline applications shall be considered.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria as above and other norms mentioned on registration portal on the website www.utilitypowertech.org.
- The registered candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type / multiple choice type written test.
- The test paper will be i.e bilingual in English and Hindi.
- Selected candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian Railways.
- Training shall be given in English and Hindi medium.
- Complete Cost of training shall be borne by UPL.
- During the training Trainees shall be given a Consolidated stipend of Rs. 7000/- (Rupees Seven thousand only) per month.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign a service agreement bond before start of training in favour of UPL for Rs. 600000/- (Rupees Six lakhs only) and GST extra, for period of 5 years.
- On successful completion of training, these candidates will be engaged on contractual agreement and deployed for assignment at UPL Vindhyachal at minimum wages rate for highly skilled category as per the Central Government notification for area (C), alongwith other allowance as applicable.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website regularly for any information updates.
- UPL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if necessary.
How to Apply for UPL Assistant Loco Driver Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidate Can Apply Online by given below direct link Between 30.03.2022 to 19.04.2022 through Online Form.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.