RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Out For 450 Vacancies, Apply Online Form Now
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 – Apply Online for 450 Assistant Vacancies @opportunities.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 –
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the Official Notification for the recruitment of 450 Assistant Vacancies. Candidates should have Graduate pass in any discipline to apply this Vacancy. Those candidates who are interested in RBI Assistant Notification 2023 can Apply Online from 13 September to 04 October 2023.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Apply Online, Official Notification etc.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2023
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023
Important Dates for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 13 September 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online – 04 October 2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 04 October 2023
- Prelims Exam Date – 21 – 23 October 2023
- Prelims Admit Card Released – October 2023
- Mains Exam Date – 02 December 2023
Application Fee for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
- For General / OBC / EWS Category : Rs.450/-
- For SC / ST / PH/ EX-Servicemen : Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination Fee Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net Banking Mode.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Recruitment 2023
Age Limit for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023
- 20 – 28 Years as on 01.09.2023
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per SBI Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (Only Pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- More Details Read the Notification
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details – Total 450 Vacancies
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
Category Wise RBI Assistant 2023 Vacancy Details
|RBI Office Name||Language||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi||28||5||9||12||1||55|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili||4||1||3||1||1||10|
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi||8||2||5||5||1||21|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo||11||2||4||1||8||26|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri||10||1||3||4||0||18|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali||11||2||0||5||4||22|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani||76||10||0||0||15||101|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi||9||1||3||0||6||19|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||Malayalam||10||1||4||0||1||16|
For recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale and other information Check the Official Notification. (Notification link given below in Important Links Section)
RBI Assistant 2023 Selection Process
Selection for the posts will be done through: ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II AND Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Assistant 2023 Salary Details
- Pay Scale – Rs. 36,091/- (Per Month)
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 ?
Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply Online through RBI Official Website www.rbi.org.in OR Given below Direct links from 13.09.2023 to 04.10.2023
Interested Candidates can read the Notification before Apply Online