UPSSSC Lekhpal Revised Answer Key 2022 Released | Direct Link Available Here
Updated News: UPSSSC has released Lekhpal Mains Exam Revised Answer Key 2022 on September 07, 2022 And Those Candidates who are enrolled in the Vacancy can Download Revised Answer Key Now. (Go to below Important Links Section to Download Revised Answer Key Now)
UP Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 –
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission UPSSSC has released the Notification for 8085 Revenue Accountant (Rajasva Lekhpal) Posts. Candidates should have 12th pass from any recognized Board. Candidate must be qualified UPSSSC PET Exam 2021. Those Candidates who are interested and complete all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online from 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022.
UPSSSC Lekhpal results 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced the Lekhpal Result of PET on its official website. Out of a total 13,90,305 candidates, who appeared for the UPSSSC written examination, only 2,47,667 candidates have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment procedure.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Revised Result – The UPSSSC main exam 2022 was scheduled to be held on July 31, 2022.There are 8085 vacancies for the post of UPSSSC Lekhpal which would be filled after the main exams. The Commission has also released UP Lekhpal Revised Answer Key given below in Important Links Section.
For Other information related to recruitment like pay scale, syllabus information is available on Official Notification link which is given below in Important links Section.
Read the full article to know important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Educational qualification, vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 05 January 2022
Post Update – 08 October 2022
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Vacancy – 8085 Vacancies
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
Advt No. – 01-Exam/2022
Important Dates for UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 07 January 2022
- Last Date for Registration : 28 January 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 28 January 2022
- Correction / Modification Last Date : 04 February 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Mains Exam) : 24 July 2022
- UP Lekhpal Admit Card Release Date – 25 July 2022
- UP Lekhpal Exam Date : 31 July 2022
- UP Lekhpal Answer Key – 01 August 2022
- UP Lekhpal Revised Answer Key – 07 September 2022
Application Fee for UP Lekhpal Bharti 2022
- For General / OBC / EWS Category : Rs.25/-
- For SC / ST Category : Rs.25/-
- For PH Candidates : Rs.25/-
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking OR Through SBI I Collect OR Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022
UP Lekhpal Age Limit (as on 01 July 2022)
- 18 – 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
- The candidates must have passed PET Exam 2021.
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Pass from Recognized UP Board.
UP Lekhpal 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 8085 Vacancies
UPSSSC Lekhapal 2022 Salary Details:
- Salary (Per Month) – Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
UPSSSC Lekhpal Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam.
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Marks||Time||Negative Marking|
|General Hindi||25||25||2 hours or 120 minutes||1/4 marks or 25% marks|
|Rural Society and Development||25||25|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply online from 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022 through the Official Website of UPSSSC by following steps:
- Firstly candidates are required to login into their account using their PET Registration Number on the UPSSSC website.
- After login, they are required to fill in their educational qualification and fill verification code at the end.
- Now, upload your photo and signature
- In the next step, the candidates are required to tick on ‘Declaration’ and ‘Proceed to Fee and Final Submission’
- Now take a print out of your application given under ‘Applicant Segment’ of ‘Application Dashboard’
- In the last step, they have to deposit their fee their Debit/Credit Card, Internet Banking or SBI e-challan
Enrolled Candidates can Download UP Lekhpal Revised Answer Key Now