Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply online for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 72 Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies @tnincometax.gov.in
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 –
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Tamilnadu & Puducherry has published the employment notification for the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant And Multi-tasking Staff under sports quota. Income Tax has issued the notice in the employment newspaper on 30 December 2022. Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University. All those candidates who are interested in Income Tax Recruitment 2023 and complete all eligibility criteria can read the full Notification and Apply Online on or before 06 February 2023.
The vacancies are available in the Income Tax Department of Tamil Nadu and the Puducherry region. This job notification is valid for Meritorious sportspersons only. Appointments will be made of a sportsperson who has participated in any of the games/sports and is considered meritorious as prescribed in the advertisement. You can check the eligibility, qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details in the PDF link. (Go to below and check Important Links Section )
Read the full article to know Income Tax Recruitment 2023 (tnincometax Recruitment 2023) Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 14 January 2023
Vacancy – 72 Vacancies
Job Location – Tamil Nadu and the Puducherry
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
Recruitment to the Meritorious sportspersons to the Posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant And Multi-tasking Staff
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 14 January 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online – 06 February 2023
No Application Fee Charge for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Recruitment 2023
Age Limit as on 01.04.2022
- For Tax Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff – 18 -27 Years
- For Inspector of Income Tax – 18 – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation – 5 Years for GEN/OBC and 10 Years of SC/ST Candidates as per Govt Rules.
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th Class Pass|
|Income Tax Inspector||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- A State or the country in a national or international competition in any of games/sports
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by Association of Indian Universities or the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports; or
- The State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports.
- Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Please check out the Notification link, Which is Available below in Important Links Section,
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details – Total 72 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||16|
|Income Tax Inspector||28|
Income Tax Sports Quota 2023 Salary Details
- Income Tax Inspector – Pay level-7 (Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34,800/-)
- Tax Assistant / MTS – Pay level-4 (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-)
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2023 for MTS, Tax Assistant & Income Tax Inspector?
- Go to www.tnincometax.gov.in/sportsquota/application2022.php
- Click on ‘SPORTS QUOTA APPLICATION FORM’
- A new page will be opened where you are required to enter your details
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Take a print out of the application form
Candidates Application Form must be submitted before the last Date
Interested Candidates can Apply Online via given below Direct link from 14 January to 06 February 2023.
Candidates must read the Full notification before Apply Online