UP Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 3544 DEO Posts
UP Panchayat Recruitment 2023, Apply Offline for 3544 Panchayat Sahayak / Accountant cum DEO Vacancies @panchayatiraj.up.nic.in
UP Panchayat Recruitment 2023 –
Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department has published the latest Notification for the Recruitment of 3544 Panchayat Sahayak & Accountant cum DEO Vacancies. UP Panchayati Raj Department has also released District Wise List of Panchayat Sahayak Cum Data Entry Operator Vacancies. Candidates should have 12th Pass from any recognized Board of Uttar Pradesh. Those Candidates who are interested in UP Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment 2023 And Complete all following eligibility criteria can Apply Offline from 17 January to 02 February 2023.
Read the full article to know UP Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment 2023 Important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Qualification, Vacancy Details & More.
Post Date – 15 January 2023
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Vacancy – 3544 Vacancies
UP Panchayat Sahayak / Accountant Cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023
Important Dates for UP Panchayat Sahayak Bharti 2023
- Dates for Submitting Application Form at District Panchayati Raj Office/ Block Development Office/ Gram Panchayat Office : from 17 January 2023 to 02 February 2023
- Dates of Receiving Applications in relevant Gram Panchayats : 03 Feb to 08 Feb 2023
- Date of Preparing UP Gram Panchayat Merit List 2022 : from 09 Feb to 16 Feb 2023
- Dates of Examination of Merit List by District Magistrate headed committee : From 17 Feb to 24 Feb 2023
- Dates of UP Gram Panchayat Joining Letter Distribution : 25 Feb to 27 Feb 2023
- For General / OBC / EWS Category : No Fee
- For SC / ST Category : No Fee
- For PH Candidates : No Fee
- Payment Mode – Not Required
UP Panchayat Sahayak 2023 Eligibility Criteria
UP Panhcyat Sahayak Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- More Details kindly rad the Notification
Required Educational Qualification for UP Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment 2023 –
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam Pass.
- Must be a resident of the same Gram Panchayat.
UP Panchayat Sahayak Vacancy Details – Total 3544 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Panchayat Sahayak / Accountant cum DEO||3544|
UP Panchayat Sahayak 2023 Selection Process
- Selection on the basis of Merit (10th and 12th Percentage).
UP Panchayat Sahayak Salary Details
- Salary : Rs. 6000/- Per Month
How to Apply for UP Panchayat Sahayak Vacancy 2023 ?
The candidates are required to submit the application via offline mode by in person or through registered post to his/her gram panchayat, Block Development Officer/District Panchayat Raj Officer Office on or before the last date (02 February 2023).
Interested Candidates must read the Notification before Apply Offline