JK Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 for 266 Vacancies
JK Post Office Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 266 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post @appost.in for JK Postal Circle
JK Post Office Recruitment 2021 –
India Post has published the Notification for the Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post in JK Postal Circle. All those candidates who are interested and following eligibility criteria can apply online from 30 September to 01 November 2021.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 30 September 2021
Post Update – 29 October 2021
Vacancy – 266 Vacancies
Job Location – Jammu & Kashmir
JK Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
Important Dates for JK GDS Recruitment 2021
- Starting date for Apply Online – 30 September 2021
- Last date for Apply Online – 01 November 2021
- Last Date For Fee Payment – 01 November 2021
- Merit List Released Date – Notify later
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC (Male): Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking Or through e challan of any nearest Post Office.
Eligibility Criteria for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for JK Post Office GDS Recruitment
- 18 – 40 Years as on 30 September 2021.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
- No age relaxation for EWS Category.
- Candidates should posses 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Training.
Read Also => Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
JK Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details – Total 266 Vacancies
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||266|
|Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
Category Wise Vacancy Details –
|Category||Jammu & Kashmir (JK)|
|PWD – A||01|
|PWD – B||01|
|PWD – C||03|
JK Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of Merit List which is released by India Post.
JK GDS Salary Details
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
How to Apply for JK Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021?
Eligible & Interested Candidates can Apply Online through its official Website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx (Direct Link given below) from 30.09.2021 to 01.11.2021.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online
Important Links for JK Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
Fee Payment – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here
For More Latest Govt Jobs Visit – Sarkari Result