Income Tax Recruitment 2022 Notification for Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector Vacancies
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector Vacancies @ incometaxnortheast.gov.in
Income Tax Inspector & Tax Assistant Recruitment 2022 –
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NER has published the employment notification for the post of Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant under sports quota. Income Tax issued the notice in the employment newspaper on 3 September 2022. Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University. All those candidates who are interested in Income Tax Recruitment 2022 and complete all eligibility criteria can read the full Notification and Apply Offline on or before 16 September 2022.
This job notification is valid for Meritorious sportspersons only. Appointments will be made of a sportsperson who has participated in any of the games/sports and is considered meritorious as prescribed in the advertisement. You can check the eligibility, qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details in the PDF link.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 04 September 2022
Vacancy – 05 Vacancies
Job Location – North East Region (NER)
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 under Sports Quota
- Starting Date for Application Submission – 03 September 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Submission – 16 September 2022
No Application Fee Charge for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022
Age Limit as on 31.08.2022
- For Tax Assistant – 18 -30 Years
- For Inspector of Income Tax – 18 – 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation read the Notification link.
|Income Tax Inspector||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 05 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Inspector of Income Tax||01|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 : Selection Process
- The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Income Tax Department 2022 Salary Details
- Income Tax Inspector – Pay level-7 (Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34,800/-)
- Tax Assistant – Pay level-4 (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-)
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2022 for MTS, Tax Assistant & Income Tax Inspector?
Candidates can submit the filled application to the Additional/Joint Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. & TPS), o/o the Pr. ‘Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NER, 1st floor, AayakarBhawan, Christian Basti, G. S. Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781005 by post/by hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 16 September 2022 (Upto 5.00 P.M) 23.09.2022 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir. The envelope containing the application should also be superscripted as follows: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST(S) OF ……….. UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS“QUOTA”.
Candidates Application Form must be reached before the last Date
Interested Candidates can Download Application Form via given below Direct link from 03 September to 16 September 2022.
Candidates must read the Full notification before Apply Offline
Important Links for Income Tax Recruitment 2022
Download Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here
Income Tax NER Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Updates – Click Here
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram Group||WhatsApp | Telegram|
|Follow us On Social Media||Facebook | Instagram|
|Daily Sarkari Results || Latest Sarkari Naukri||10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs|