SSC GD Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | SSC GD Exam Pattern 2021
In this Article, we have shared SSC GD Exam Pattern And Syllabus for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates who are preparing for SSC GD. They Can download here SSC GD Syllabus 2021 in PDF.
Let’s check First –
SSC GD Exam Pattern 2021
here will be 100 questions on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||1 hour and 30 min|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Cut-Off Marks
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 33%
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
Download SSC GD Syllabus – Click Here