Railway RRB NTPC Fee Refund Online Form 2021 Last Date Extended
Railway RRB NTPC 01/2019 Fee Refund Notice, Fill Online Form 2021 till 07 September 2021
Railway Recruitment Board RRB has released New Notice for the Railway NTPC 01/2019 Recruitment Fees Refund Details. Those Candidates, who are Enrolled with this recruitment and Appeared Railway RRB NTPC Examination Can Check and Update Your Bank Details. (Direct Link given below)
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB NTPC Fee Refund Online Form 2021
Advt No. : 01/2019
- RRB NTPC Exam Dates : from 28 December 2020 to 31 July 2021
- Refund Notification Out : 06 August 2021
- Starting Date for Fee Update / Correction Bank Details : 11 August 2021
- Last Date for Update / Correction Bank Details : 07 September 2021
Refund Fee Details
- For General / OBC Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- For SC / ST / PH and Female Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Kindly Check Update / Correction in Your Bank Account Details.
Eligibility for Change / Update RRB NTPC Bank Details
- Candidate must have appeared in Railway NTPC Exam will be eligible for this refund process. Those who have not participated in this examination will not be eligible.
- NTPC recruitment exam conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board was held from 28 December 2020 to 31 July 2021 in a total of 07 phases.
- Railway Board has issued a new notice today on 06 August that the candidates who have participated in the online CBT exam should check their bank details again, if there is any change in their bank account like bank name, IFSC. The code or any other information should be updated in the website of Railway Board between 11 August 2021 to 31 August 2021.
NTPC Railway How to Update / Correction Bank Details
- The candidate has to make an online request to update/change his/her bank details.
- Candidates can view, update, change their bank details between August 11 and August 31.
- The candidate will have to enter his/her registration number along with the date of birth to view, update or change any information such as bank details.
- The bank details given by the candidate about 02 years ago will be present in the dashboard, the candidate should once again match it with his bank account, if there is any change, then update it online immediately.
- After checking all the information, save it
Important Links for RRB NTPC Fee Refund Online Form 2021
Apply Online for Fee refund – Click Here
RRB NTPC Fee Refund Notice – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here