PNB Bank Peon Recruitment 2022 for Malda Circle, Download Application Form Here
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022, Submit Offline Application Form Before 22 April
Subject – PNB Bank Peon Vacancy 2022 for Malda Circle
Post Date – 12 March 2022
Vacancy – 6 Vacancies
Job Location – Malda (West Bengal)
PNB Bank Peon Recruitment 2022 –
Punjab National Bank has published an Employment Official notification for the Peon Recruitment in Malda Circle. Only 12th (Intermediate) Passed candidates can apply Offline. All those candidates who are interested in PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 and complete the eligibility criteria can apply Offline on or before given last Date.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Apply Offline, Official Notification etc.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 for Malda Circle
Important Dates for PNB Peon Vacancy 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Offline – 08 April 2022
- Last Date to Receipt of Application – 22 April 2022
No Application Fee required for this PNB Peon Vacancy.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Peon Vacancy 2022
Age limit for PNB Peon Malda Vacancy 2022
- 18 – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Extra rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Class (10+2) 12th passed from Any Recognized Board
- Basic Reading and Writing Knowledge of English
PNB Peon Vacancy 2022 for Malda Circle Details – Total 6 Vacancies
PNB Bank Peon Posts in different Branch of Malda Circle District Wise Vacancy Details.
|District Name||No. of Post|
Selection Process PNB Peon Vacancy 2022 in Malda Circle
- Selection will be based on Merit list
- Must Be the Domicile of that District for which Vacancy has been notified.
PNB Peon Vacancy 2022 Salary Details
Pay Scale – Rs.14,500 to 28,145/- Per Month
How to Apply for PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 for Malda Circle?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply offline for Punjab National Bank Recruitment Notification 2022 through the prescribed application format on or before given last date till 05:00PM.
Eligible Candidates may submit Application in sealed cover envelop alongwith –
- Complete Bio-Data must containing valid Mobile No.
- Self Attested recent Photograph
- Self Attested copies of Documents supporting Age
- Self Attested copies of Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th or equivalent Exam.
- Self Attested copy of Permanent residence as a proof of Domicile
- Self Attested Copies of Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Voter Card
And Send it to
Chief Manager, HRD Department,
Punjab National Bank, Circle Office Malda,
PS English bazar, West Bengal -732101
The persons who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may send their duly signed application. Application Form should be collected from any of the Punjab National Bank (PNB) Branches Districts.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification before Apply Offline