PNB Bank Haridwar Peon Vacancy 2022 for 15 Vacancies, Download Application Form Here
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022, Apply Offline for 15 Peon Vacancies for Haridwar Circle of PNB Bank.
Subject – PNB Bank Haridwar Peon Vacancy 2022
Post Date – 09 March 2022
Vacancy – 15 Vacancies
PNB Haridwar Peon Recruitment 2022 –
Punjab National Bank has published an Employment Official notification for the Peon Recruitment in Haridwar District. Only 12th (Intermediate) Passed candidates can apply Offline. All those candidates who are interested in PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 and complete the eligibility criteria can apply Offline before 12 March 2022
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Apply Offline, Official Notification etc.
PNB Peon Haridwar Recruitment 2022
Important Dates for PNB Peon Haridwar Vacancy 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Offline – 09 March 2022
- Last Date to Receipt of Application – 12 March 2022
No Application Fee required for this PNB Peon Vacancy.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Haridwar Peon Vacancy 2022
Age limit for PNB Peon Vacancy 2022
- 18 – 24 Years as on 01.01.2022
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Extra rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Class (10+2) 12th passed from Any Recognized Board
- Basic Reading and Writing Knowledge of English
PNB Haridwar Peon 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 15 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
Selection Process PNB Peon Vacancy 2022 in Haridwar Circle
- Selection will be based on Merit list
- Must Be the Domicile of that District for which Vacancy has been notified.
PNB Peon Vacancy 2022 Salary Details
Pay Scale – Rs.14,500-28,145/- Per Month
How to Apply for PNB Peon Recruitment 2022 for Haridwar
Interested and eligible applicants can apply offline for Punjab National Bank Recruitment Notification 2022 through the prescribed application format on or before 12 March 2022 till 05:00PM.
Eligible Candidates may submit Application in sealed cover envelop alongwith –
- Complete Bio-Data must containing valid Mobile No.
- Self Attested recent Photograph
- Self Attested copies of Documents supporting Age
- Self Attested copies of Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th or equivalent Exam.
- Self Attested copy of Permanent residence as a proof of Domicile
- Self Attested Copies of Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Voter Card
And Send it to
पंजाब नेशनल बैंक,
मानव संसाधन विकास विभाग, मंडल कार्यालय,
भेल काम्प्लेक्स, सेक्टर 4 रानीपुर, हरिद्वार – 249403 (उत्तराखंड)
The persons who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may send their duly signed application. Application Form should be collected from any of the Punjab National Bank (PNB) Branches Districts.
Interested Candidates can apply offline Application Form More Details Read the Notification link.