Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 Apply for 65 MTS, Cook, Store Keeper & Other Posts
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 Apply Offline for 65 Store Keeper, Cook, MTS & Other Posts. Download Application Form also
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 –
Ministry of Defence, Government of India has published the Notification for Offline Application for the Recruitment of 65 MTS, Store Keeper, Civilian Trade Instructor, Cook, Lascar & Barber Posts. Candidate should have 10th, 12th Pass from any recognized Board. Those candidates who are interested in Ministry of Defence Civilian Employees Recruitment 2022 and complete all eligibility criteria can apply from 10 January to 31 January 2022.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 10 January 2022
Vacancy – 65 Vacancies
Job Location – Pune (Maharashtra)
Ministry of Defence, Govt of India
Advt. No. 01/2022
Recruitment For the Posts of MTS, Store Keeper, Civilian Trade Instructor, Cook, Lascar & Barber
Important Dates for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
- Date of Advertisement: 10 January 2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21 Days from the date Advertisement (31 January 2022)
No Application Fee Charge.
Eligibility Criteria For Ministry of Defence Civilian Vacancy 2022
Age limit as on 31 January 2022
- For All Posts – 18 – 25 Years
- For Age Relaxation read the Notification link.
For Store Keeper Grade III –
- Higher Secondary (12th Class) pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
For Civilian Trade Instructor –
- 10th Pass with ITI OR National Certificate of Trade & Vocational Training in the concerned trade.
- Should have adequate skill and knowledge of imparting training to recruits.
For Cook, Lascar, MTS & Barber –
- Matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
Ministry of Defence Civilian Vacancy Details – Total 65 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Civilian Trade Instructor||22|
Selection Process for Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2022
- Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test & Skill Test.
Ministry Of Defence Civilian Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Storekeeper Gd-III||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Civilian Trade Instructor|
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Cook, Store Keeper, MTS and other posts?
- Interested and eligible candidates can Apply offline Between 10/01/2022 to 31/01/2022 Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Application Form.
- Application completed in all respects as per the Proforma attached and accompanied by requisite self-attested documents as stated above in Para 2 should be sent in a sealed envelope super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………………………………………….…. Category: (UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS /ESM/PWD)” to The Commandant, Bombay Engineer Group and Centre, Kirkee, Pune – 411003
- The photograph and photocopy of under mentioned documents duly self-attested should be submitted along with the application
(a) Education Qualification Certificate.
(b) Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC/EWS issued by authorised Govt agency as applicable).
(c) Discharge Certificate where applicable (for Ex-serviceman).
(d) Birth Certificate issued by Birth / Death Registrar or Matriculation certificate issued by Education Board.
(e) Domicile Certificate.
(f) Aadhar Card.
Candidate Read the Full Notification Details about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
Download Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Updates – Click Here