Indian Air force AFCAT 01/2022 Final Selection List 2022 Announced, Check Here Now
Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Recruitment – Final Selection List Declared for AFCAT Entry (For Flying, Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical Batch) And NCC Special Entry (Flying Batch) @afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT
IAF AFCAT 01/2022 Online Form 2021 –
Indian Air Force (IAF) has declared Final Result for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) for recruitment of AFCAT Entry Flying and Ground Duty Branches (Technical & Non-Technical) AND NCC Special Entry for Flying Branch for Batch 01/2022 for January 2023 course. All those candidates who are enrolled in the Vacancy can Download Final Result Now. (Direct Link given below in Important Links Section)
Please, Read the full article to know Important Dates, Age limit, Application Fee, qualification, Vacancy details, Official Notification & more.
Post Date – 28 November 2021
Post Update – 28 June 2022
Vacancy – 269 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Recruitment
AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT) – 01/2022 NCC SPECIAL ENTRY/ AFCAT ENTRY FOR COURSES COMMENCING IN January 2023
Important Dates for IAF AFCAT 01/2022 Notification
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 01 December 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 30 December 2021
- Date of Exam – Feb 2022
- Admit Card Released Date – 28 January 2022
- Result Available – 09 March 2022
- Final Selection List – 29 June 2022
- Course Commencing – January 2023
- For AFCAT Entry – Rs.250/-
- For NCC Special Entry – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
Eligibility Criteria for IAF AFCAT 01/2022 Recruitment
Age Limit as on 01-01-2023
- AFCAT Entry – Flying Branch – 20 to 24 Years.
- AFCAT Entry – Ground Duty (Technical) – 20 to 26 Years.
- AFCAT Entry – Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – Admin Branch – 20 to 26 Years.
- AFCAT Entry – Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – Education Branch – 20 to 26 Years.
- NCC Special Entry – Flying Branch – 20 to 24 Years
Flying Branch –
Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Ground Duty (Technical) Branch
10+2 Intermediate Minimum 60% Marks in Physics and Maths and Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Integrated PG Degree in Engineering / Technology
Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches
Administration and Logistics – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with at least Minimum 60% Marks.
Physical Eligibility – Height Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CM
Accounts – Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with at Least Minimum 60% Marks
Physical Eligibility – Height Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CMS
NCC Special Entry
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and Other Details as per Flying Branch Eligibility
IAF AFCAT 01/2022 Vacancy Details – Total 269 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|NCC Special Entry||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies|
AFCAT 01/2022 Course wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Vacancy?
Interested Candidates may apply this sarkari naukri Online through the website @careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR https://afcat.cdac.in form 01.12.2021 to 30.12.2021.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Result Now
Important Links for IAF AFCAT 01/2022 Recruitment