India Post GDS Schedule II July 2023 2nd Merit List Out for 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
Update News 29.09.2023 – India Post GDS July 2023 2nd Merit List- India Post GDS Notification 2023 has released 2nd Merit list (Result) on its Official Website for 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for All over India. Enrolled Candidates can check their 2nd Merit list now (Go to below Important Links Section to Check / Download 2nd Merit list)
India Post GDS July Recruitment 2023 –
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result – India Post has released an Official Notification for the Scedule II Recruitment of 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post in All Over India. Candidates should have 10th pass from any recognized board of India. All those candidates who are interested in India Post GDS July Recruitment 2023 and following eligibility criteria can apply online from 03 August to 23 August 2023.
Read the full article to know India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2023 Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details & Important Links & More
Post Date – 03 August 2023
Post Update – 29 September 2023
Vacancy – 30041 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) July Recruitment 2023
Important Dates for India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for Apply Online – 03 August 2023
- Last date for Apply Online – 23 August 2023
- Last Date For Fee Payment – 23 August 2023
- Correction / Edit Application Form – 24 – 26 August 2023
- Merit List Declared Date – 6 September 2023
- 2nd Merit List declared Date – 29 September 2023
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online Through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO
Eligibility Criteria India Post GDS Vacancy 2023
Age Limit for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
- 18 – 40 Years as on 23-08-2023
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post Office Recruitment rules.
- For More Details kindly Read the Notification.
Required Educational Qualification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
India Post Office July Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details – Total 30041 Vacancies
|State Name||Local Language||No of Vacancy|
|Jammu / Kashmir||Hindi / Urdu||300|
|Punjab||Hindi / English / Punjabi||336|
|North Eastern||Bengali / Hindi / English / Manipuri / English / Mizo||500|
|Assam||Assamese/Asomiya / Bengali/Bangla / Bodo / Hindi / English||855|
|West Bengal||Bengali / Hindi / English / Nepali /||2127|
India Post Office GDS 2023 Selection Process
- India Post will shortlist the candidates on the basis of system generated merit list.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/-|
How to Apply for India Post Office Vacancy 2023?
Eligible & Interested Candidates can Apply Online through India Post official Website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ OR By given below Direct Link from 03 August to 23 August 2023.
Enrolled Candidates can Download 2nd Merit list (Result) Now