Yantra India Limited YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023, ITI & Non-ITI both can Apply Online
Update 02.04.023 – YIL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 5395 Trade Apprentice ITI / Non-ITI Post in YIL Ordnance Factory @yantraindia.co.in
YIL Ordnance Factory Apprenticeship 2023 –
Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory has published the latest Notification for the Recruitment of 5395 ITI Trade Apprentice and Non-ITI Apprentice Posts for 57th Batch of Apprentice 2023. Candidate Should have 10th Pass with 50% Marks OR ITI Certificate in relevant Trade. Those Candidates who are interested in YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023 and following all eligibility criteria can apply online.
Read the full Article to know Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details and more.
Post Date – 01 March 2023
Post Update – 28 March 2023
Vacancy – 5395 Vacancies
Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Advt No – 10201/12/0016/2223
Important Dates YIL Apprenticeship 2023
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 01 March 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online –
28 March 202314 April 2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment –
28 March 202314 April 2023
- For General / EWS /OBC Category – Rs.200/-
- For SC /ST/PH / Ex-Serviceman – Rs.100/-
- For All Category Female – Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit / Credit Card or Net banking OR Wallets/IMPS/NEFT/UPI, BHIM
Eligibility Criteria for YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Age Limit as On 30.03.2023
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per YIL Apprentice 2023 Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Educational Qualification for Yantra India Limited Apprentice 2023
Trade Apprentices (For ITI ) :
- Class 10th std or equivalent Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculation & ITI.
- Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT.
Trade Apprentices (Non- ITI Category) :
- Class 10th std or equivalent with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
Yantra India Limited Apprentice Vacancy Details – Total 5395 Vacancies
|Post Name||Category||No of Post|
YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice 2023 Selection Process
- Selection will be done on the basis of the Merit List prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Class 10th and ITI And Document Verification.
How to Apply for YIL Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Eligible & Interested Candidate Can Apply Online through Yantra India Limited Official Website https://www.yantraindia.co.in/ OR by given below direct link from 01 March to 14 April 2023.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Apply Online – Click Here
Download YIL Notification PDF – Click Here
Download Short Notification – Click Here
Join Us Telegram Group – Click Here
YIL Official Website – Click Here