UPSC Civil Services IAS / IFS Prelims Exam Result 2022
Updates News – UPSC Civil Services 2022 – Prelims Result Out for 861 Indian Administrative Service(IAS) and IFS Vacancies @upsc.nic.in
UPSC IAS IFS Notification 2022 –
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Official Notification for the Recruitment of 861 Indian Administrative Service(IAS) & 151 Indian Forest Service (IFS) Vacancies through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022. Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree Pass. Those candidates who are interested in UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2022 and complete all following eligibility criteria can read the Notification first then Apply Online from 02 February to 22 February 2022. (Go to below Important Links Section to Download IAS / IFS Prelims Result)
Read the full article to know UPSC IAS IFS 2022 Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 02 February 2022
Post Update – 22 June 2022
Vacancy – 861 for IAS & 151 for IFS
Job Location – All India
UPSC Civil Services IAS IFS Online Form 2022
IAS Advt. No. – 05/2022-CSP || IFS Advt. No. – 06/2022-IFS
Important Dates for UPSC IAS IFS Examination 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 02 February 2022
- Last Date For Apply Online – 22 February 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 22 February 2022
- Change Exam Center Date: 03-07 March 2022 & 10-14 March 2022
- UPSC IAS IFS Pre Exam Date – 05 June 2022
- Pre Admit Card – before 7 Days of Exam
- UPSC IAS IFS Pre Exam Result – 22 June 2022
UPSC IAS IFS Exam 2022 : Application Fee
- For GEN/OBC Category – Rs.100/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination fee Online through Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking OR through SBI E challan.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2022
Age Limit for UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2022
- 21 – 32 Years as on 01.08.2022.
- Age Relaxation Extra as UPSC Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
UPSC IAS IFS 2022 Educational Qualification
For Indian Administrative Service (IAS) –
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in from Any Recognized University / Institute of India.
For Indian Forest Service (IFS) –
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering form recognized University.
UPSC IAS IFS 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 1012 Vacancies
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services)||861|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||151|
Selection Process UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2022
Eligible and Interested candidates can Apply Online through the Official Website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in from 02 February to 22 February 2022.
Enrolled Candidates can Download IAS IFS Prelims Result Now