UPSC CMS Result 2023 Out for Combined Medical Services Examination 2023, Direct Link Here
Updated News 29.07.2023 – UPSC CMS Result 2023 – UPSC has released Exam Result on 29 July 2023 for Combined Medical Services Examination 2023, Exam Date was held on 16 July 2023, Download Result @upsc.gov.in (Go to below Important Links Section to Download Result)
UPSC CMS 2023 Notification –
Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released the Official Notification for Combined Medical Services CMS Examination 2023. Candidates should have MBBS Degree from any recognized University. Those Candidates who are interested in UPSC CMS 2023 Exam and complete all following eligibility criteria can Apply Online form 19 April to 09 May 2023. UPSC CMS 2023 Exam Date is held on 16 July 2023.
Read the full article to know UPSC CMS 2023 Vacancy Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date –18 April 2023
Post Update –29 July 2023
Vacancy – 1261 Vacancies
UPSC CMS 2023 Notification
Combined Medical Services Examination, 2023
Important Dates for UPSC CMS 2023
- UPSC CMS 2023 Registration Date : 19 April 2023
- UPSC CMS 2023 Last Date : 09 May 2023 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 09 May 2023
- Modify Application Form : 10-16 May 2023
- UPSC CMS 2023 Admit Card Date : 26 June 2023
- UPSC CMS 2023 Exam Date : 16 July 2023
- UPSC CMS 2023 Exam Result Announced : 29 July 2023
UPSC CMS 2023 Application Fee
- For General / OBC Category : Rs.200/-
- For SC / ST / PH Category : No Fee
- All Category Female : No Fee
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination fee Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or through E Challan.
UPSC CMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
UPSC CMS 2023 Age Limit
- Upper Age Limit – 32 years as on 01 August 2023.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSC Recruitment rules.
UPSC CMS 2023 Educational Qualification
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
UPSC CMS 2023 Vacancy Details – Total 1261 Vacancies
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers of Sub Cadre of Central Health Service – 584 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO) in the Railways – 300 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. – 01 Post
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in Municipal Corporation of Delhi – 376 Posts
Selection Process for UPSC CMS 2023
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Computer Based Exam – 500 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2023?
Interested candidates can apply Online for UPSC CMS Online Form 2023 through UPSC Official website from 19 April to 09 May 2023.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Result Now