UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Online Form 2022 for 838 Posts
UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Recruitment 2021-22 Apply DAF Online Form for 838 Posts @upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021-22 –
Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released the DAF Notification for Combined Medical Services CMS Exam 2021. Those Candidates who are enrolled in the Vacancy and successfully qualified Exam Result of CMS 2021 Can Apply Online DAF Form From 04 January 2022 to 18 January 2022. (Direct link given below in Important Links Section) .
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 10 July 2021
Post Update – 04 January 2022
Vacancy – 838 Vacancies
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 Notification
Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021
Examination Notice No. 09/2021-CMS
Important Dates for UPSC CMS 2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 07 July 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27 July 2021 upto 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 27 July 2021
- Examination Date : 21 November 2021
- Admit Card Download : 28 October 2021
- Result Announced – 30 December 2021
- UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Online Registration Date – 04 January 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online DAF – 18 January 2022
- For General / OBC Category : No Fee
- For SC / ST / PH Category : No Fee
- All Category Female : No Fee
- Payment Mode – No Application Fee Charged.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Registration 2021
- Upper Age Limit – 32 years as on 01 August 2021.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy Details – Total 838 Vacancies
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 349 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 5 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council and General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 184 Posts
Selection Process for UPSC CMS 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Computer Based Exam – 500 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
How to Apply for UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Online Form?
Interested candidates can apply for UPSC CMS 2021 DAF Online Form 2022 through UPSC Official website from 04 January 2022 to 18 January 2022.
Important Links for UPSC CMS 2021-22
Apply Online DAF – Click Here
Download DAF Notification – Click Here
Download Result – Click Here
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Pay Exam Fee – Click Here
Re print Form – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Updates – Click Here