UP Post Office GDS Result 2021 for 4264 Vacancies
UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Result Declared for 4264 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post @appost.in in UP Postal Circle
UP Post Office Recruitment 2021 –
India Post has released Merit list on December 31, 2021 for the Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post in UP Postal Circle. All those candidates who are enrolled in the Vacancy can Download Merit list Now. (Direct link given below in Important Links Section)
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 23 August 2021
Post Update – 31 December 2021
Vacancy – 4264 Vacancies
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
UP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/CYCLE-III/UP/2021/8
Important Dates for UP GDS Recruitment 2021
- Starting date for Apply Online – 23 August 2021
- Last date for Apply Online – 25 September 2021
- Last Date For Fee Payment – 25 September 2021
- Merit List Released Date – 31 December 2021
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC (Male): Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for UP Post Office GDS Recruitment
- 18 – 40 Years as on 23 August 2021.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment rules.
- No age relaxation for EWS Category.
- Candidates should posses 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Basic Computer Training.
Read Also => Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details – Total 4264 Vacancies
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||4264|
|Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
Category Wise Vacancy Details –
|Category||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|PWD – A||16|
|PWD – B||20|
|PWD – C||17|
UP Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of Merit List which is released by India Post.
UP GDS Salary Details
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Job Location in UP State for Post office GDS Vacancy 2021
Agra, Aligarh, Bulandshahar, Etah, Etawah,Jhansi, Mainpuri, Mathura, Allahabad, Mirzapur, Pratapgarh, RMS A Dn HRO A, Sultanpur, Bareilly, Bijnor, Budaun, Hardoi, Kheri, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Ghaziabad, Azamgarh,Bahraich, Basti, Deoria, Gonda, Gorakhpur,Barabanki, Faizabad,Lucknow,Rae Bareilly,RMS O Division Lucknow,Sitapur,Banda,Fatehgarh,Kanpur City, Kanpur Moffusil, RMS KP DN, Ballia, Ghazipur, Jaunpur, Varanasi East,Varanasi West.
How to Apply for UP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021?
Eligible & Interested Candidates can Apply Online through its official Website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx (Direct Link given below) from 23.08.2021 to 25.09.2021.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Merit List Now
Important Links for UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
Download Result (Merit List) – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here | Login
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here
For More Latest Govt Jobs Visit – Sarkari Result