SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Correction / Modify Application Form Link Acitve
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022, Online Correction Form link has active for Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical MTS 2021 Recruitment Online Form 2022 @ssc.nic.in
Subject – SSC MTS 2021 Online Form 2022
Post Date – 22 March 2022
Post Update – 05 May 2022
Sort Information About SSC MTS 2021 Online Form
Staff Selection Commission has published the New Notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2021. Candidates should have passed 10th Class form any recognized board of India. Those Candidates who are interested in SSC MTS Vacancy 2022 and complete all following eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online form from 22 March to 30 April 2022.
Updated News – SSC has released Exam date for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021, Exam Date is held on 05 July to 22 July 2022.
Staff Selection Commission
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2021
Advt. No. – 3/2/2021-P&P-I (Vol-I)
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: 22 March 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online Application: 30 April 2022
- Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online: 30 April 2022
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 03 May 2022
- Correction / Modification Date – 05 – 09 May 2022
- Admit Card Released Date for Tier-I Exam : Before Exam
- SSC MTS Exam Date – 05 – 22 July 2022
Application fee for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For Women / SC/ST / PwD & ESM: Nil (No Fee)
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): Pay the examination Fee through SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Exam 2021
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022) for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- 18 -25 Years.
- For Age Relaxation read the notification link.
- Matriculation (10th class Passed) or equivalent from any recognized board.
SSC MTS 2021 Vacancy Details
|Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Exam 2021||Available Soon|
Selection Process for SSC MTS Exam 2022
Selection will be based on Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Descriptive Paper Paper-II.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Exam 2021
Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Online through SSC Official Website – http://ssc.nic.in from 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification before Apply Online