SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022-23 Notification, Apply Online from 06 Dec 2022
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-23 – SSC CHSL Online Form 2022-23 for 10+2 Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022 @ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2022-23 का शार्ट ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन ०३ जनवरी २०२२ को जारी कर दिया गया है | 12वी पास छात्र, 06 दिसंबर 2022 से 04 जनवरी 2023 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है |
SSC CHSL Online Form 2022-23
Staff Selection Commission has released the short Notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022 (CHSL Exam 2022) for Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant & Data Entry Operator Posts. Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board of India. Those Candidates who are interested in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-23 Notification can Apply Online from 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023.
Read the Full Article to Know SSC CHSL 2022 Important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Vacancy details & more.
Post Date – 04 November 2022
Job Location – All India
SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Online Form 2022-23
SSC CHSL 2022-23 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 06 December 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 04 January 2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 04 January 2023
- SSC CHSL 2022 Admit Card Released Date – 7 days before the exam
- Tier 1 Admit Card Released Date – Notified Soon
- Tier 1 Exam Date – Feb – March 2023
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Fee
- For General (UR) /OBC Category – Rs. 100/-
- For SC / ST & PH Candidates – No Fee
- For All Category Female – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or E Challan Mode.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Online Form 2022
SSC CHSL 2022 Age Limit (As on 01.01.2023)
- 18 – 27 Years as on 01.01.2023.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment rules.
- More Details read the Notification.
SSC CHSL 2022 Educational Qualification
- Must have Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from any Recognized board of India.
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy Details
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
SSC CHSL 2022 Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- Level 2|
|Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA)||Rs. 25,500-81,10/- Level 4|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500-81,10/- Level 5|
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 2022 – Computer Based Examination
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 2022 – Descriptive Paper
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 2022 – Typing Test/ Skill Test
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2022? (SSC CHSL भर्ती 2022 के लिए कैसे आवेदन करे ?)
Those Candidates who are interested in SSC CHSL Exam 2022 can Apply online through SSC Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/ OR By given below Direct Link from 06 December to 04 January 2023
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification before Apply Online