Rajasthan RSMSSB JE Exam Result 2022 Out for 1092 Junior Engineer Vacancies
Update News – RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Notification – Exam Result Released for 1092 Junior Engineer for Civil , Mechanical and Electrical Post, Download Now@rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Subject – Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Engineer JE Exam Result 2022
Post Date – 17 January 2022
Post Update – 07 July 2022
Vacancy – 1092 Vacancies
Job Location – Rajasthan
RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Notification –
Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board RSMSSB has published the latest Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) post for Diploma and Degree in Various Department of Rajasthan. Candidate should have Diploma in Engineering or BE / B.Tech. All those Candidates who are interested in RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022 and complete all following eligibility criteria can apply Online from 21 January 2022 to 19 February 2022.
RSMSSB has released Exam Result for JE Exam and Exam Date was held on 18 – 20 May 2022. (Go to below Important Links Section to Download Exam Result)
RSMSSB Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 01/2022
Important Dates for RSMSSB JE Vacancy 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 21 January 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 19 February 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 19 February 2022
- Examination Date – 18 – 20 May 2022
- Admit Card Released – 11 May 2022
- Answer Key Released Date – 31 May 2022
- Result Announced Date – 07 July 2022
Application Fee for RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022
- For General /OBC Category : Rs.450/-
- For OBC (NCL) Category : Rs.350/-
- For SC / ST Category : Rs.250/-
- For Application Correction / Modification Charge : Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode – Pay the Exam Fee Through E Mitra Kiosk / CSC Center OR Debit Card / Credit Card /Net Banking Mode.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022
Age Limit for RSMSSB Junior Engineer Vacancy 2022
- 18 -40 Years as on 01.01.2023.
- Age Relaxation Extra as RSMSSB Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Must have Diploma in relevant Engineering or B.E/B.Tech. passed from recognized university or Institute in related trade.
RSMSSB JE Vacancy 2022 Details – Total 1092 Vacancies
|Department||Discipline||Non TSP Area||TSP Area||Total|
|Public Work Department (PWD)||JE (Civil) (Graduate )||390||32||422|
|JE (Civil) (Diploma)||61||05||66|
|Public Health Engineering||JE (Civil) (Graduate)||196||08||204|
|JE (Civil) (Diploma)||96||05||101|
|JE (Mechanical / Electrical) (Graduate)||37||0||37|
|JE (Mechanical / Electrical) (Diploma)||26||0||26|
|Self Governance Unit||JE (Civil) (Graduate)||143||02||145|
|JE (Civil) (Diploma)||36||0||36|
|JE (Electrical) (Graduate)||44||0||44|
|JE (Electrical) (Diploma)||11||0||11|
Selection Process for RSMSSB JE Posts
- The selection will be done on the basis of written exam which will be held in May 2022.
How to Apply for RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2022 ?
Online applications are invited on RSMSSB official website (rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in) from 21 January 2022 to 19 February 2022.
Enrolled Candidates can Download RSMSSB JE Result Now