RPSC Ground Water Department Various Post Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 53 Vacancies
RPSC Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 53 Technical Assistant Hydrogeology, Junior Hydrogeologist, Junior Geophysicist and Technical Assistant Chemistry Posts @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022 –
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published the New Vacancy Notification for the Recruitment of 53 Technical Assistant Hydrogeology, Junior Hydrogeologist, Junior Geophysicist and Technical Assistant Chemistry Posts. Candidates should have M.Sc. Degree in relevant Subject to Apply this Vacancy. All Those Candidates who are interested and following all eligibility criteria can apply online from 03 February to 02 March 2022.
Read the full Article to know important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details and more.
Post Date – 08 February 2022
Post Update – 9 February 2022
Vacancy – 53Vacancies
Job Location – Rajasthan
RPSC Ground Water Department (GWD) Various Post Recruitment 2022
RPSC GWD Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 03 February 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 02 March 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 02 March 2022
- Exam Date – Notified Later
- For General/OBC/MBC (Creamy layer) Category : Rs.350/-
- For Non Creamy layer OBC/MBC/EWS candidates of Rajasthan – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/PH Candidates of Rajasthan : Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online through E-Mitra KIOSK / Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) OR Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking mode.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Ground Water Department Vacancy 2022
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2023)
- 20 – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RPSC Recruitment Rules.
- More Details refer to the Notification.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Geophysicist||Master Degree in Geophysics / Electronics with 02 Year Experience.|
|Technical Assistant Chemistry||Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Technical Assistant Hydrogeology||Master Degree in Geology / Applied Geology OR Diploma in Applied Geology|
|Junior Hydrogeologist||Master Degree in Geology / Applied Geology OR Diploma in Applied Geology|
RPSC GWD Various Post Vacancy Details – Total 53 Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Technical Assistant Chemistry||4|
|Technical Assistant Hydrogeology||36|
Selection Process for RPSC Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can check the RPSC Ground Water Department Selection Process details in the below attached official notification.
How to Apply for Rajasthan RPSC Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidates can Apply Online by given below direct link from 03 February to 02 March 2022.
Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification Carefully before Apply Online