NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 4000 Community Health Officers Vacancies
UP NHM Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply online for 4000 CHOs Posts @upnrhm.gov.in
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 –
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has published the Notification for the Recruitment of 4000 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts on Contractual Vacancies Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, GoUP envisioned to strengthen Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs). Those candidates who are interested and complete eligibility criteria can apply online from 02 December to 13 December 2022.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 01 December 2022
Post Update – 02 December 2022
Vacancy – 4000 Vacancies
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
NHM UP CHO Vacancy 2022
Advt. No. : 593/SPMU/NHM/HR/Appnt./2022-23/6405
Important Dates for UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application – 02 December 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 13 December 2022
No Application Fee will be charged for this recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022
Age Limit for UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022
- 18 -35 Years as on 21.10.2022
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NHM UP Rules.
- B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with CCHN
- Registration from UP Nurses & Midwives Council.
UP NHM CHO 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 4000 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||4000|
NHM UP CHO 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
Selection Process for UP NHM CHO 2022 Vacancy
- Selection shall be purely based on merit and percentage of total marks obtained in theory and practical of
final year of B.Sc. (Nursing) /Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Examination.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Required Documents for UP NHM CHO 2022 Vacancy
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet of High School for age proof.
- Final year mark sheet of BSc (Nursing)/ PB BSc Nursing.
- Certificate from Principal B.Sc (Nursing)/ PB B.Sc Nursing with integrated CCHN Course.
- Certificate of CCHN integrated university.
- Valid Category Certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Aadhar Card.
- Nursing Registration Certificates from UP Nurses and Midwives Council/Slip
UP NHM CHO 2022 Salary Details
Pay Scale – Rs. 20,500/- Per Month
How to Apply for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 ?
The Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the official website http://upnrhm.gov.in from 02 Dec to 13 Dec 2022.
Candidates are advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Important Links for UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Join WhatsApp Group – Click Here
NHM UP Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Update – Click Here