Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Apply for 458 Tradesman Mate, MTS & Other Posts
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 458 Tradesman Mate, MTS, Fireman, JOA & Other Posts @mod.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 –
Ministry of Defence, Government of India has published the Notification for Offline Application for the Recruitment of Tradesmen Mate, JOA, Material Assistant (MA), MTS, Fireman, and 255 (I) ABOU Tradesman Mate posts. Those candidates who are interested and complete all eligibility criteria can apply from 16 July to 05 August 2021.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 13 July 2021
Vacancy – 458 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
Ministry of Defence, Govt of India
DRAFT ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO : 01/41/2021
Recruitment For the Posts of TRADESMAN MATE, JOA, MA, MTS & Fireman
Important Dates for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021-
- Date of Advertisement: 10 to 16 July 2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21 Days from the date Advertisement (05 August 2021)
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Andaman & Nicibar, Lakshadweep: 28 Days from the date Advertisement
No Application Fee Charge.
Eligibility Criteria For Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2021
Age limit –
- For Material Assistant (MA) Post – 18 – 27 Years
- For All Posts – 18 – 25 Years
- For Age Relaxation read the Notification link.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Material Assistant (MA)||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline OR Diploma in Material Management|
|MTS||Class 10th passed.|
|Fireman (Male)||Class 10th passed.|
|225 (I) ABOU Tradesman Mate||
Physical Efficiency for Fireman Post –
- Height: 165 Cm | Chest: 81.5-85 Cm | Weight: 50 Kg
- Running: 1.6 KM in 6 Min 30 Sec.
- Clearing 2.7 Meter wide ditch and landing on both feet
- Carrying a man (Fireman lift) of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds.
- Climbing 03 meters vertical rope using hands and feet
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Material Assistant (MA)||19|
|225 (I) ABOU Tradesman Mate||14|
Selection Process for Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2021
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test / Skill Tests
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2021 Salary (Per month) Details post Name wise
- Tradesman Mate – Level 1 Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
- JOA (LDC) – Level 2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Material Assistant (MA) – Level 5 Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-
- MTS – Level 1 Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
- Fireman – Level 2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- 255 (I) ABOU Tradesman Mate – Level 1 Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Tradesman, Fireman, JOA and other posts?
- Interested and eligible candidates can Apply offline Between 16/07/2021 to 05/08/2021 Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Application Form.
- Candidates to attach self-attested copies of the following documents as applicable along with one self-addressed registered envelope with Rs 25/- postage stamps.
- The interested Male Candidate’s fulfilling all the eligibility criteria have to send their complete application by Registered / Speed Post/ Normal Post within 21 days from the date of publication advertisement notice in Employment News and/or other Newspapers.
41 Field Ammunition Depot
C/o 56 APO”
- The photograph and photocopy of under mentioned documents duly self-attested should be submitted along with the application
(a) Education Qualification Certificate.
(b) Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC/EWS issued by authorised Govt agency as applicable).
(c) Discharge Certificate where applicable (for Ex-serviceman).
(d) Birth Certificate issued by Birth / Death Registrar or Matriculation certificate issued by Education Board.
(e) Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by DTO/RTO (for Civilian Motor Driver (OG) post only).
(f) Domicile Certificate.
(g) Aadhar Card.
(j) Experience CertificatesCandidate Read the Full Notification Details about Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
Download Notification & Application Form – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Updates – Click Here