Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 2296 Vacancies
Subject – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevak / BPM / ABPM
Vacancy – Total 2296 Vacancies
India Post has published the notification for the recruitment of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 for Branch Post Master (BPM)/Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/Gramin Dak Sevak . All those candidates who are interested and complete the eligibility criteria can apply online before 01-03-2021.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 27-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 01-03-2021
- Merit list – to be announced
Application Fee for Andhra Pradesh GDS Vacancy 2021
- For GEN/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All Category Female, SC/ST & PwD Candidates: Nil (No Fee)
- Payment Mode: Candidates can Pay the Exam Fee Through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO.
Age Limit for India Post GDS Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Recruitment rules.
- 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English
- Compulsory knowledge of local language.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Vacancy Details – 2296 Vacancies
(i) Branch Post Master BPM (ii) Assistant Branch Post Master ABPM (iii) Dak Sevak
- India Post GDS Delhi has released Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III Recruitment 2021. Candidates Can Apply online Application form Between 27th January 2021 to 01 March 2021.
- Candidate must Read the full Vacancy Notification Before Apply the Recruitment of India Post Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021.
- Collect the All Document like Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Be Ready to Scan Document Related to fill this Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview carefully. Then, take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for further process.
Interested Candidates must read the full vacancy notification before Apply online.
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Vacancy Notification – Click here
Official Website – Click Here