IOCL Pipeline Division Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 465 Across India Apprentice Posts
IOCL Pipeline Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Online for 465 Trade / Technician Apprentice Posts @iocl.com
IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment 2022 –
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades across India under 5 regions Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), and South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
Those Candidates who are interested in IOCL Pipeline Apprentice Recruitment 2022 and following the eligibility criteria can Apply online from 10 November to 30 November 2022.
Read Also => Find Latest Govt Jobs – Sarkari Result
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Educational qualification, Vacancy Details & more.
Post Date – 10 November 2022
Vacancy – 465 Vacancies
IOCL Pipeline Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. PLHO/HR/ESTB/APPR-2022(1)
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 10 November 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30 November 2022
- Admit Card Released Date : 08 December 2022
- Written Exam Date: 18 December 2022
No Application Fee required for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment 2022
Age Limit for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 18 – 24 Years as on 10.11.2022
- Age Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC(Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
Educational Qualification for IOCL Pipeline Division Apprentice Vacancy 2022
Technician Apprentice –
Mechanical Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in Engineering.
Trade Apprentice (Accountant) –
Full Time bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices) –
Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).
Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders) –
Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of Domestic Data Entry Operator‟ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
IOCL Pipeline Division Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – Total 465 Post
State wise IOCL Pipeline Division Apprentice Vacancy Details –
Trade Wise Vacancy Details –
|Data Entry Operator||13|
|Domestic Data Entry Operator||11|
Selection Process for IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment 2022
- The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- Written Test (100 Marks)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for IOCL Pipeline Division Apprentice Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested Candidates can Apply Online through Official Website of IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment 2022 https://plapps.indianoil.in/
Candidates are Advised to Read the Full Notification once before Apply Online.