India Post Kerala & Chhattishgarh GDS Result 2021 Out
Subject – India Post Kerala & Chhattishgarh Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2021
Post Date – 08-03-2021
Post Update – 08-09-2021
Vacancy – 2558 Vacancies
Kerala & Chhatisgarh Postal Circle GDS Result 2021 – India Post has declared the Merit list / Result for Kerala & Chhattisgarh for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak) in Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle III .
Those Candidates who are enrolled in the vacancy and applied for Kerala & Chhatisgarh Postal Circle can Download their Result Now. Direct Link given below to Download Result.
Read the full article to know important dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Qualification, Vacancy details, Notification and online application link for India Post GDS Vacancy 2021.
Karala & Chhatisgarh Post Office GDS Result 2021
- Starting Date for Online Registration – 08-03-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration – 10-04-2021
- Merit list – Declared (Direct link given below to Download)
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 (Re-Open)
- Starting Date for Online Registration – 15-04-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration – 21-04-2021 Extended to 24-04-2021
Application Fee for GDS Vacancy 2021
- For GEN/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All Category Female, SC/ST & PwD Candidates: Nil (No Fee)
- Payment Mode: Candidates can Pay the Exam Fee Through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO.
Age Limit for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Recruitment rules.
- 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English
- Compulsory knowledge of local language.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Selection will be done on the basis of Merit List which is released by India Post.
Indian Post Office Vacancy Details – Total 2558 Vacancies
|Branch PostMaster (BPM)||2558|
|Asst Branch PostMaster (ABPM)|
Category & State Wise Vacancy Details
|PWD – A||12||11|
|PWD – B||11||22|
|PWD – C||11||19|
How to Apply for Indian Post Office Vacancy 2021
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by given below link before 21 April 2021.
Enrolled Candidates Can Download the Result Now