India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply online 12828 Vacancies, Direct Link Available Here
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – India Post GDS Notification 2023 has out on its Official Website for 12828 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for All over India, Apply Online Now @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in (Go to below Important Links Section to Apply Online)
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 –
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result – India Post has released an Official Notification for the Recruitment of 12828 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post in All Over India. Candidates should have 10th pass from any recognized board of India. All those candidates who are interested in India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 and following eligibility criteria can apply online from 22 May to 11 June 2023.
Read the full article to know India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2023 Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details & Important Links & More
Post Date – 22 May 2023
Post Update – 24 May 2023
Vacancy – 12828 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023
Important Dates for India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for Apply Online – 22 May 2023
- Last date for Apply Online – 11 June 2023
- Last Date For Fee Payment – 11 June 2023
- Correction / Edit Application Form – 12 – 14 June 2023
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online Through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO
Eligibility Criteria India Post GDS Vacancy 2023
Age Limit for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
- 18 – 40 Years as on 11-06-2023
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post Office Recruitment rules.
- For More Details kindly Read the Notification.
Required Educational Qualification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details – Total 12828 Vacancies
|State Name||Local Language||No of Vacancy|
|Jammu / Kashmir||Hindi / Urdu||89|
|Punjab||Hindi / English / Punjabi||13|
|North Eastern||Bengali / Hindi / English / Manipuri / English / Mizo||4384|
|Assam||Assamese/Asomiya / Bengali/Bangla / Bodo / Hindi / English||144|
|West Bengal||Bengali / Hindi / English / Nepali /||14|
India Post Office GDS 2023 Selection Process
- India Post will shortlist the candidates on the basis of system generated merit list.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/-|
How to Apply for India Post Office Vacancy 2023?
Eligible & Interested Candidates can Apply Online through India Post official Website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ OR By given below Direct Link.
Enrolled Candidates can Read the GDS Notification before Apply Online