India Post GDS 5th Merit List Result 2023 Out for 40889 Vacancies, Direct Link Available Here
GDS Updated News 06.07.2023 – India Post GDS Result 2023 – India Post has declared 5th merit list (Shortlisted Candidates’ lists ) on its Official Website for 40889 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for All over India, Check your India Post GDS Result 2023 Now @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in (Go to below Important Links Section to Download 4th Merit list )
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 –
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result – India Post has released an Official Notification for the Recruitment of 40889 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post in All Over India. Candidates should have 10th pass from any recognized board of India. All those candidates who are interested in India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 and following eligibility criteria can apply online from 27 January to 16 February 2023.
India Post GDS 4th Merit Result 2023 –
India Post has announced 4th Merit list for 40889 GDS Recruitment 2023. Enrolled Candidates can Check their merit list Now.
Read the full article to know India Post Office Vacancy 2023 Important Dates, Application Fee, age limit, qualification, Vacancy details & Important Links & More
Post Date – 27 January 2023
Post Update – 06 July 2023
Vacancy – 40889 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2023
Important Dates for India Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for Apply Online – 27 January 2023
- Last date for Apply Online – 16 February 2023
- Last Date For Fee Payment – 16 February 2023
- Correction / Edit Application Form – 17 – 19 February 2023
- Result (Merit List) Declared – 11 March 2023
- 2nd Merit List (Result) Declared – 11 April 2023
- 3rd Merit List (Result) Declared – 13 May 2023
- 4th Merit List (Result) Declared – 06 June 2023
- 5th Merit List (Result) Declared – 06 July 2023
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online Through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO
Eligibility Criteria India Post GDS Vacancy 2023
Age Limit for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
- 18 – 40 Years as on 16-02-2023
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post Office Recruitment rules.
- For More Details kindly Read the Notification.
Required Educational Qualification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details – Total 40889 Vacancies
|State Name||Local Language||No of Vacancy|
|Jammu / Kashmir||Hindi / Urdu||300|
|Punjab||Hindi / English / Punjabi||766|
|North Eastern||Bengali / Hindi / English / Manipuri / English / Mizo||551|
|Assam||Assamese/Asomiya / Bengali/Bangla / Bodo / Hindi / English||407|
|West Bengal||Bengali / Hindi / English / Nepali /||2127|
India Post Office GDS 2023 Selection Process
- India Post will shortlist the candidates on the basis of system generated merit list.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/-|
How to Apply for India Post Office Vacancy 2023?
Eligible & Interested Candidates can Apply Online through India Post official Website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ OR By given below Direct Link.
Enrolled Candidates can Download India Post GDS 5th Merit List 2023 Now