Income Tax Recruitment 2021 for 155 MTS, Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Mumbai Apply Online for 155 MTS, Tax Assistant and Income Tax Inspector @incometaxmumbai.gov.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 –
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai has published the employment notification for the post of MTS, Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant under sports quota. All those candidates who are interested and complete all eligibility criteria can read the full Notification and Apply Online.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 09 July 2021
Vacancy – 155 Vacancies
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Mumbai under Sports Quota
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission – 08 July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application Submission – 25 August 2021
No Application Fee Charge for this Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- For MTS – 18 – 25 Years
- For Tax Assistant – 18 -27 Years
- For Inspector of Income Tax – 18 – 30 Years
- For Age Relaxation read the Notification link.
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th Passed|
|Income Tax Inspector||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the InterUniversity Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in para 2 (as mentioned in the notification.).
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details – Total 155 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Inspector of Income Tax||8|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||64|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test.
Income Tax Department 2021 Salary Details
- MTS – Pay level-1 (Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900)
- Income Tax Inspector – Pay level-7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs.142400)
- Tax Assistant – Pay level-4 (Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100)
How to Apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 for MTS, Tax Assistant & Income Tax Inspector?
Interested Candidates can Apply Online via given below Direct link from 08 July to 25 August 2021.
Candidates must read the Full notification before Apply Online
Important Links for Income Tax Recruitment 2021
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Notification Link – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join our Group For Daily Updates – Click Here