Airforce AFCAT 02/2021 Result 2021 Out for 357 Commissioned Officers Posts
Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Result Out for 334 Commissioned Officers posts for July 2021 course @afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT
IAF AFCAT 02/2021 Recruitment –
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released result for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) for recruitment of Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty Branches (Technical & Non-Technical) for Batch 02/2021 for July 2021 course. All those candidates who are enrolled in the vacancy can Download result Now. (Direct Link given Below)
Please, Read the full article to know Important Dates, Age limit, Application Fee, qualification, Vacancy details & more.
Post Date – 25 May 2021
Post Update – 17 September 2021
Vacancy – 334 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Recruitment
AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT) – 02/2021/ NCC SPECIAL ENTRY/ METEOROLOGY ENTRY FOR COURSES COMMENCING IN JULY 2021
Important Dates for IAF AFCAT 02/2021 Notification
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 01 June 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 30 June 2021
- Date of Exam – August 2021
- Admit Card Released Date – 20 August 2021
- Result Declared – 17 September 2021
- For AFCAT Entry – Rs.250/-
- For NCC Special Entry & Meteorology – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
Eligibility Criteria for IAF AFCAT 02/2021 Recruitment
Age Limit as on 01-07-2022
- AFCAT Entry – Flying Branch – 20 to 24 Years.
- AFCAT Entry – Ground Duty (Technical) – 20 to 26 Years.
- AFCAT Entry – Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – Admin Branch – 20 to 26 Years.
- AFCAT Entry – Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – Education Branch – 20 to 26 Years.
- NCC Special Entry – Flying Branch – 20 to 24 Years
- Meteorology Entry – 20 to 26 Years.
Flying Branch –
Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Ground Duty (Technical) Branch
10+2 Intermediate Minimum 60% Marks in Physics and Maths and Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Integrated PG Degree in Engineering / Technology
Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches
Admin – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with at least Minimum 60% Marks.
Education – MBA / MCA / MA / M.Sc Degree at Least Minimum 50% Marks
NCC Special Entry
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and Other Details as per Flying Branch Eligibility
- Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream /Mathematics /Statistics/Geography/Computer Applications / Environmental Science/Applied Physics / Oceanography /Meteorology/Agricultural Meteorology /Ecology & Environment/Geo physics/ Environmental Biology.
IAF AFCAT 02/2021 Vacancy Details – Total 334 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|AFCAT TEST 02/2021||306|
|NCC Special Entry||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies|
AFCAT 02/2021 Course wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply this sarkari naukri Online through the website @careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR https://afcat.cdac.in form 01.06.2021 to 30.06.2021.
Important Links for IAF AFCAT 02/2021 Recruitment
Download Result – Click Here
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Download Detailed Notification Link – Click Here
Download Short Notification Link – Click Here
Download Syllabus – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Join Our Group for Latest Updates – Click Here