BNP Bank Note Press Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 81 Junior Technician Vacancies
Bank Note Press BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 for 81 Junior Technician Posts Apply Online @bnpdewas.spmcil.com
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 –
Bank Note Press Dewas has published an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of 81 Junior Technician Recruitment 2022. Candidate should have ITI Passed to Apply BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022. All those Candidates who are interested and complete eligibility criteria can read the full Notification and Apply Online from 26 February to 28 March 2022
Read the Full articles to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Qualification, Vacancy Details & More Available
Post Date – 15 May 2021
Vacancy – 135 Vacancies
Job Location – Dewas (Madhya Pradesh)
Bank Note Press BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 on Various Posts
Advt. No. : BNP/HR/Rectt./03/2022
Important Dates for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Starting Date of Submit Online Application – 26 February 2022
- Last Date of Submit Online Application – 28 March 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 28 March 2022
- Online Exam Date – April/May 2022
Application Fee for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022
- For General / OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC / ST / PH / Ex-servicemen : Rs.200/
- Payment Mode – Online Through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking or E Challan.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Age Limit as on 28 March 2022
- Age Limit 18 – 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as BNP Dewas Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
BNP Dewas Jr Technician Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Check Here Post wise Qualification Details for BNP Dewas Jr Technician Recruitment 2022 on Various Post.
For Junior Technician (Ink Factory) –
- Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
For Junior Technician (Printing) –
- Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
For Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT) –
- Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Vacancy 2022 Details – Total 81 Vacancies
|Post Name||No Of Post|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/IT)||02|
BNP Dewas Category Wise Vacancy Details
|JT (Ink Factory||27||5||16||8||4||60|
|JT (Electrical/ IT)||1||1||0||0||0||2|
Selection Process for BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Computer-Based Test & Skill Test.
Salary Details for BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022
Salary Details – Rs.18,780 – 67,390/- Level W-1
How to Apply for Bank Note Press BNP Recruitment 2022
Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply online via BNP Official website https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/ from 26.02.2022 to 28.03.2022.
Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification Carefully before Apply online to Avoid the Mistakes.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 Important Links
Apply Online – Registration | Login
Download Vacancy Notification – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here
Join Our Group For Daily Update – Click Here
Official Website – Click here