BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online For Work Assistant, Driver & Stenographer Vacancies
BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Online For 89 Work Assistant, Driver & Stenographer Vacancies @recruit.barc.gov.in
BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Notification –
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai has published the latest notification for online application process for recruitment to the post of Stenographer, Work Assistant and Driver Posts under Group C. Candidate should have 10th Pass from any recognized board of India.
All those Candidates, who are interested in BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 and complete the following Eligibility criteria can Read the full Notification & Apply online from 01 July to 31 July 2022.
Read the Full Article to know BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Qualification, Vacancy Details & Direct link.
Subject – BARC NRB Work Assistant, Driver & Steno Recruitment 2022
Post Date – 24 June 2022
Vacancy – 89 Vacancies
BARC NRB Recruitment 2022
BARC NRB Work Assistant, Driver & Driver Vacancy 2022
Advt. No. 02/2022 (NRB)
BARC NRB 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 01 July 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online – 31 July 2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 31 July 2022
Application Fee for BARC NRB Recruitment 2022
|For Gen / EWS/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ST/Women/PwD Candidates||No Fee|
Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for BARC NRB Vacancy 2022
Age Limit as on 31.07.2022
- 18 – 27 years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BARC NRB Recruitment rules.
|SC and ST||5 years|
BARC NRB 2022 Educational Qualification –
Required Educational Qualification according to the Post wise –
For Work Assistant-A –
- Pass in 10th standard (SSC).
For Driver (Ordinary Grade) –
- Pass in 10th standard (SSC).
- Possession of a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism and the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles.
- Experience of driving a light vehicle for at least 3 years and heavy vehicle for at least 6 years.
For Stenographer (Grade-III) –
- 10th Standard Pass with 50% Marks.
- Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
- Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 89 Vacancies
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||PH||No of Post|
What is BARC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process ?
Work Assistant –
Level-1 Preliminary Test
Level-2 Advanced Test
Stenographer Grade 3 –
Level 1: Objection Test
Level 2: Stenography Skill Test
Stage 1 – Objective Test
Stage 2- Driving Test
BARC NRB Vacancy 2022 Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Work Assistant-A||Rs. 18,000/- + allowances as admissible to Central Government|
|Driver||Rs. 19,900/- + allowances as admissible to Central Government|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs. 25,500/- + allowances as admissible to Central Government|
How to Apply for BARC NRB Work Assistant, Driver & Steno Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply Online through BARC Official Website https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/ OR given below Direct Link from 01 July to 31 July 2022.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online