UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 687 Vacancies
UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Combined Medical Services Examination 2022 @upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 –
Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released the Official Notification for Combined Medical Services CMS Exam 2022. Candidates should have MBBS Degree from any recognized University. Those Candidates who are interested in UPSC CMS 2022 Exam and complete all following eligibility criteria can Apply Online form 06 April to 26 April 2022.
Read the full article to know Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, qualification, Vacancy details & More.
Post Date – 06 April 2022
Vacancy – 687 Vacancies
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 Notification
Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022
Examination Notice No. 08/2022-CMS
Important Dates for UPSC CMS 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 06 April 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26 April 2022 upto 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 26 April 2022
- Examination Date : 17 July 2022
- Admit Card Download : July 2022
UPSC CMS 2022 Application Fee
- For General / OBC Category : Rs.200/-
- For SC / ST / PH Category : No Fee
- All Category Female : No Fee
- Payment Mode – Pay the Examination fee Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or through E Challan.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS Exam 2022
UPSC CMS 2022 Age Limit
- Upper Age Limit – 32 years as on 01 August 2021.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSC Recruitment rules.
Read Also – UPSC IES ISS Online Form 2022
UPSC CMS 2022 Educational Qualification
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
UPSC CMS 2021 Vacancy Details – Total 687 Vacancies
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 314 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO) in the Railways – 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 5 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in various Delhi Municipal Council – 70 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 03 Posts
Selection Process for UPSC CMS 2022
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Computer Based Exam – 500 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2022?
Interested candidates can apply Online for UPSC CMS Online Form 2022 through UPSC Official website from 06 April 2022 to 26 April 2022.