UPSC CDS II Exam Result 2022 Out for 339 Vacancies, Download UPSC CDS 2 Result here
Updated News – UPSC CDS II Result 2022 – UPSC has released Exam Result for 339 Combined Defence Service Exam 2 2022. Enrolled Candidates can Download Result Now. UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date was held on September 04, 2022. (Go to below Important Links Section to Download Exam Result)
UPSC CDS 2 2022 Notification –
UPSC has released the Official Notification for the recruitment of Combined Defence Services Exam 2 2022 (CDS II 2022). Candidates should have Bachelor Degree to Apply these Vacancy. All those candidates who are interested in UPSC CDS II 2022 Vacancy and Completer all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 18 May to 07 June 2022.
Read the Full article to know UPSC CDS II 2022 Important Dates, Application Fee, Age limit, Qualification, eligibility, Vacancy Details & More.
Post Date – 18 May 2022
Post Update – 23 September 2022
Vacancy – 339 Vacancies
Job Location – All India
UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2022
Combined Defence Service Exam II 2022
Advt. No – .11/2022.CDS-II
Important Dates for UPSC CDS 2 2022
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 18 May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07 June 2022 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 07 June 2022 till 06:00 pm
- UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date : 04 September 2022
- UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card Release Date – 10 August 2022
- UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result Available – 23 September 2022
Application Fee for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2022
- For General/EWS / OBC candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: No Fee
- For All Category Female Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS 2 Exam
Age Limit as on 01 July 2023
- For IMA & Indian Naval Academy: 20 to 24 Years (Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01-07-2004)
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 Years (Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01-07-2004.)
- Age relaxation Extra is applicable as per UPSC Recruitment rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy (OTA), Chennai — Should be a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy— Must have a Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
UPSC CDS 2 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||100|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA)||22|
|Air Force Academy (AFA)||32|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA)||185|
Selection Process for UPSC CDS 2 2022
The selection process will be done on the basis of:
- Written Examination.
- Intelligence and Personality Test.
How to apply For UPSC CDS 2 2022 Exam?
Interested Candidates can Apply online via UPSC Official Website https://upsconline.nic.in for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2021 from 18 May to 07 June 2022.
Enrolled Candidates can Download UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result Now
Important Links for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2022
Download Exam Result – Result || Result (Name Wise)
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Part-II Registration – Click Here
Re-Print Application Form – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Join Telegram Channel – Click Here
UPSC Official Website – Click Here
More Govt Jobs – Click Here
UPSC CDS 2 2022 – FAQs
2. Is CDS form out for 2022?
Ans. Yes, UPSC CDS 2022 Form has Out, You can Apply Online form 18 May to 07 June 2022.
Ans. Check Above Details
Ans. Click on above Notification link to check all details including Syllabus also.