UPSC CDS 1 2022 Final Result Out for 341 Vacancies @upsc.gov.in
Updated News (21.11.2022) – UPSC CDS I 2022 Notification – Final result Out for 341 Vacancies for Combined Defense Services Examination, 2022 @upsc.gov.in (Go to below Important Links Section to Download Final Result)
UPSC CDS 1 2022 Notification –
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the New Notification for Combined Defense Services Examination (I), 2022 on its website i.e. upsc.gov.in on 22 December 2021.Candidate should have passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree OR Diploma / Degree in Engineering from any recognized University or Institute. Those Candidates who are interested and following all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online from 22 December 2021 to 11 January 2022.
Read the full article to know important dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Qualification, Vacancy details, Notification and online application link for UPSC NDA 2 2021 Registration.
Post Date – 22 December 2021
Post Update – 21 November 2022
Vacancy – 341 Vacancies
UPSC CDS I Exam 2022 Online Form
Examination Notice No.04/2022-CDS-I
UPSC CDS I 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Registration – 22 December 2021
- Last Date for Online Registration – 11 January 2022 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 11 January 2022
- Online Application Withdrawn Date – 06 July to 12 July 2021
- NDA I 2022 Exam Date – 10 April 2022
- Admit Card Released Date – March 2022
- Result Announced Date – 18 May 2022
- Final Result Announced – 21 November 2022
UPSC CDS 1 2022 Application Fee
- For General / OBC / EWS Candidates : Rs.200/-
- For SC / ST Category : No Fee
- For All Category Female : No Fee
- Payment Mode – Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card , Net Banking and Through SBI E-Challan also.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS 1 2022 Recruitment
- For OTA Post – Born to be between 02nd January, 1998 to 1st January, 2004 are eligible.
- For All Other Post – Born to be between 02nd January, 1999 to 1st January, 2004.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSC CDS 1 Exam rules.
- More Details Read the Notification.
(i) For Indian Military Academy :— Must have Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy :— Must have Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Engineering at Any Recognized University.
(iii) For Air Force Post :- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics, Mathematics in 10+2 Level OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering
(iv) For Officers Training Academy (MEN / Women) :- Must have Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.
UPSC CDS 1 2022 Vacancy Details – Total 341 Vacancies
||No. of Vacancy|
|154th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2023||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Executive General Service/Hydro Course commencing in January, 2023||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||22|
|Pre-Flying Training Course commencing in January, 2023||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|117th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2023||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||170|
|31th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2023||Officers Training Academy, Chennai||17|
Selection Process for UPSC CDS I 2022 Notification
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Written Test
- SSB Interview/Personality Test
How to Apply For UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply Online for UPSC CDS I 2022 through online mode (Direct link given below) from 22 December 2021 to 11 January 2022.
Enrolled Candidates can Download Final Result Now
Important Links for UPSC CDS 1 2022
Download Final Result – Click Here
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Pay Exam Fee – Click Here
Re-Print Application From – Click Here
Download Notification Links – Click Here (Including Exam Pattern, Syllabus & More Details are available)
Join Telegram Group – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram Group||WhatsApp | Telegram|
|Follow us On Social Media||Facebook | Instagram|
|Daily Sarkari Results || Latest Sarkari Naukri||10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs|