UPPSC ACF RFO Recruitment 2021
Subject – UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO) Recruitment 2021
Post Date – 06-02-2021
Vacancy – Total 16 Vacancies
Sort Details about ACF / RFO Vacancy 2021
UPPSC has published the notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Range Forest Officer (RFO). All those candidates who are interested and complete the eligibility criteria can apply online before 05 March 2021.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
UPPSC ACF / RFO Vacancy 2021
Advt. No. – A-1/E-1/2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application : 05-02-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online Application : 02-03-2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 02-03-2021
- Last Date Completed Form : 05-03-2021
Application Fee for UPPSC ACF / RFO Vacancy 2021
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs.125/-
- SC / ST : Rs.65/-
- PH : Rs.25/-
- Payment Mode – Candidates can pay the Exam Fee online through SBI Mops Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking OR throguh SBI E Challan Mode Only.
Age Limit for UPPSC ACF / RFO Vacancy 2021
Age limit should be 21 – 40 years as on 01-07-2021. For Age Relaxation read the notification link, which is given below.
Vacancy Details – Total 16 Vacancies
Assistant Conservator Forest / Range Forest Officer (ACF / RFO)
|Bachelor Degree with at least one of the subject Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics , Agriculture OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering . To get more qualification details read the notification link.|
ACF / RFO
25 KM in 4 Hour
14 KM in 4 Hour
Important Notes Regarding to Apply ACF/RFO Vacancy 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC ACF / RFO Vacancy 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 05 February 2021 to 02 March 2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Apply Online for ACF / RFO Examination 2021.
- Collect All the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for further process.
Apply Online – Click Here
Pay Examination Fee – Click Here
Submit Final Form – Click Here
Correction Form – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click here